highpsi is offline Junior Member

administering test c

I think a little of my last outing with trt was blunted do to the 22g needles I was using. It really made me think there is no way I can do this 1 time a week and surely not 2 times a week as recommended. I did end up getting 25g but never tried them. I also have some 29g to possibly try Sub dermal.

Besides using the smaller guage, which I might be fine with after trying would sub derm be something better for the squeamish? How about icing pre shot? That would dull any pain you'd think. I get more nausea then anything.

Trific is offline Member
    Yes, I would think subQ would be easier to adapt to, one guy rhoag uses ice to numb himself.
    You need some hot chick to give you a lollipop when you are done to positively reinforce the pinning experience!
    It just takes some a bit longer to grow accustomed to pinning...

I think some get used to subq HCG first and then take on the test too.

Buy Bactine and spray it on the area you are doing the injection. Wait a minute or so and you won't feel a thing...nothing

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Dr. Crisler put in the most simple terms..."Sometimes, you just have to MAN up!!" No pun intended brother.

highpsi is offline Junior Member
    After the first shot I might lol. I'll give bactine a try, if anything that'll be nice for summer cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by highpsi View Post
    After the first shot I might lol. I'll give bactine a try, if anything that'll be nice for summer cuts.
    It has Lidocaine as part of it's formulation...numbs things out.

Little secret if you're getting tattooed BTW

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by highpsi View Post
    I think a little of my last outing with trt was blunted do to the 22g needles I was using. It really made me think there is no way I can do this 1 time a week and surely not 2 times a week as recommended. I did end up getting 25g but never tried them. I also have some 29g to possibly try Sub dermal.

Besides using the smaller guage, which I might be fine with after trying would sub derm be something better for the squeamish? How about icing pre shot? That would dull any pain you'd think. I get more nausea then anything.

it doesnt hurt much man. icing might make the skin TUFF to get through. i would rec 25g 1" in delts, its the easiest spot to pin in my op.
    I never tried subQ with test oils so i cant say

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post

screw that! I WANT to feel that badd ass tatt being put on! i got over 9 haha

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post

screw that! I WANT to feel that badd ass tatt being put on! i got over 9 haha

Moparman is offline Associate Member
    I use 25g and it's pretty much painless. I hate needles but I can't complain about these. No pain whatsoever. Intramuscular in the butt cheek. Once a week. I do it myself. But I'd prefer the hot nurse

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    I'm with Mopar, 25g needles and it really doesn't hurt, IM in the hip/butt cheek. I enjoy the pain!!

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    I inject test sub-Q with a 26g 3/8" needle in the glutes and can't feel a thing. My first few shots I got a little light headed as I was scared and holding my breath, but I think we were all like that at first since your not use to injecting yourself. Like previously mentioned, I started with HCG and once I did my test shot I was totally fine.

I have no experience with IM though, only sub-Q. Injecting in the muscle will for sure get me a bit un-easy with the longer needles lol.

Dave

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    25g needles don't hurt at all! Come on bro!! I am still up in the air with doing IM v. SubQ though.

Thread Information