bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

Starting new protocol - what do you think?

I just received my Liquid Exemestane and HCG . My plan is to reduce my T from 75mg Sunday morning and Wednesday evening down to 60mg, 250iu of HCG Mon-Wed-Fri and .5mg Exemestane 24 hours after T.

My E2 was a bit elevated to 52 should I do more Exemestane for the first week or 2? Does the Exemestane need to be refrigerated? I think I have read that once the HCG is mixed with the bacteriostatic water it must be refrigerated but the water it self does not?

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I am playing internet doctor with my 3 months of reading degree!

booku is offline Associate Member
    Me personally, I would introduce, one new compound at a time.

ie. drop test to 120 mg/week and add in hcg . recheck after 6 weeks, then add in AI if needed.

It helps with actually knowing what is going on and will help future adjustments/tweaks.

Thanks booku,
    So if you had E2 at 52 and think you have symptoms (kinda like low T) night sweats and energy lose, would you introduce the AI first? No signs of testicle problems yet! My fear of doing just one or the other is then I may very well develop symptoms from not having the other. I don't want to be on vacation in Jamaica in 4 weeks just to have testicle pain the whole week?

Also I was just figuring out how much of this liquid is .5 mg and at 25mg/ml .1 is 2.5mg so one single line is .5mg? That just doesn't seem right because it is like nothing? how to you even measure to the first line.. the end of the syringe is full?
    Last edited by bethdoth; 03-15-2013 at 04:07 PM.

booku is offline Associate Member
    What was SHBG and free T?

Remember what i said I am playing internet doc here because I just can't seem to find a good one around here. been to 3 different endoro's and am now seeing a urologist. Here is the most recent lab. With a past graph of my T. I start self injection 13 weeks ago now so have had 2 labs. I wish my doctor was in the system like the endro docs. Then i could use my online account to view labs and make graphs like the one below. but the new doc isn't so I have to have them faxed and then I scan them.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 03-15-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Man this forum has to much stuff! I thought I did the math correctly mixing the HGC? 2ml water to 5000ui of powder and mix. That makes 1ml = 2500IU, 100 IU's is 1ml so 10 units would be 250IU?

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Yes, 10 units will be 250.

Trific is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    I just received my Liquid Exemestane and HCG . My plan is to reduce my T from 75mg Sunday morning and Wednesday evening down to 60mg, 250iu of HCG Mon-Wed-Fri and .5mg Exemestane 24 hours after T.

My E2 was a bit elevated to 52 should I do more Exemestane for the first week or 2? Does the Exemestane need to be refrigerated? I think I have read that once the HCG is mixed with the bacteriostatic water it must be refrigerated but the water it self does not?

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I am playing internet doctor with my 3 months of reading degree!
    I like your plan...it's nice like Booku said to change only 1 thing at a time and not 3 like you want, but sometimes one needs to, to expedite things.
    I did just a bit of reading on exemestane and it said that it wasn't required to be refrigerated but it wouldn't be hurt and may be helped by it.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...search-Liquids
    I'd want to try to get my E2 down to at least 30 and see how life is there.

Thanks brazey and Trific,
    I am still having a hard time determining what would be a good starting point for the liquid Exemestane. I have goggled the net from one end to the other and read about 50 different threads. The common theme seems to be 12.5mg daily but, I think these are all guys that are cycling and PCT not HRT. The .5ml barely fills the end of the syringe. Is there anyone that has experience using this with HRT and what would be a good starting dosage?

Another set back. I called my doctor to either get a script for an AI or appointment to talk about my E2 being at 52. They call me back after discussion to let me know they are not comfortable prescribing this and that I should go see an oncologist. Can you believe this guy does pellets. I am about ready to go back to my family doctor and see if she will just order up the labs I need every 6 months and just pay out of pocket for everything else I need.

So what type of doc are most having good luck with Endro, urologist, Onocoligist??? I have to start looking again.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 03-22-2013 at 11:06 AM.

After reading all of GD's post on Estradiol therapy and what others had to say I am concerned. I think I may be taking to much liquid stane and crashing my E2. I have been using the 1ml syringe provided divided into 10 units.

The stane is standard 30ml bottle where 25mg/ml. So to the 10th line would be 25mg the first line would be 2.5mg (25/10= 2.5mg per unit) I have been taking to the 2nd line (2 units) 5mg daily!!! !! So if I was to take .25mg 24 hours after test, I would I do that since just 1/5th of 1 unit ... basically the end of the syringe (green line) is .5mg?

I am leaving for Jamaica Saturday morning and have labs scheduled for the 17th to check everything again. Should I just stop taking an AI while on vacation? I have been feeling a bit fatigued but, my libido and joints and all other things are fine.

Please advise! I have an appointment with yet a 5th doctor on the 24th back to Endro after the urologists wouldn't prescribe HCG or an AI.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 04-04-2013 at 07:09 AM.

Thread Information