maelpj is offline Junior Member

Self Trt: Test and Estradiol ridiculously high?

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LIFE LESSON, ONLY TIPS FOR ADJUSTING THING/DIALING MY TRT

My test was low normal, and I asked my doc to supervise me for self trt, I wanted to make a test.

My test before self-trt was 380ng/L, really low free t and 23pg/ml estradiol(which was the only good thing).

Since starting TRT, I havn't seen much improvement for libido, a little bit for energy. I though my stcok was bunk.

I'm injection 0,5cc x2 a week of cyp test ( which is supposed to be 250mg/ml, but my seller told my it's only 200mg/ml). He told me too take 25mg aromasin /day ( he is on TRT too), but I only took the normally recommended 6.25mg aromasin/day.

Here are my result:

Test 1786ng/L ( TOO HIGH )
    Estradiol 101 30pg/ml ( TOO HIGH )

Good thing, I know my gear isn't junk!

Here is want I wanted to try, need some feed back.

Cutting my test to 0,6cc/week ( 120mg). Doing that should lower e2 at the same time. And I'm gonna take 25mg/day of arom. like he advice me

Hoping to get test around 900-1000 ng/l and estradiol around 20-25.

Thanks for advice

booku is offline Associate Member
    You are self medicating, yet throwing multiple compounds into the mix to start? Why don't you slowly but surely dial in testosterone , and if needed, add the AI. Most of the time, a proper dose of testosterone, and diet and exercise, will help with E2 issues

"Cutting my test to 0,6cc/week ( 120mg). Doing that should lower e2 at the same time. And I'm gonna take 25mg/day of arom. like he advice me"

I'd cut back your Test dosage to 40mg twice weekly and go from there.

I hope you don't mean 25 mg of your AI but a typo and meant .25mg.

At .25 mg of an AI every day is 1.75 mg a week which is a lot to be very honest.

AI's are very powerful antagonists and this dosage could crash you fast once you reduce your Test dosage and your serum levels normalize in the physiological range.

You may be better at .25 mg EOD to be honest.

Get blood work again in 6 weeks when you make this change to your protocol and look for any symptoms in the mean time.

With E2 that high you must feel like shit...get better man.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    All you need to do is cut your test dose in half (if not by 60%) and drop the AI. Get retested, and if e2 is still high, then start working an AI in. BTW, your exemestane is probably fake, like most of it out there.

maelpj is offline Junior Member
    Well it's been a week ago since I dropped my dosage from 125mg 2xweek to 90mg 2xweek and I'm feeling like pure shit! My depression and tiredness was completly gone with my higher dosage and now I'm back to where I was before! I rather have suboptimal testosterone level and feel good than feeling like shit with in range test.

Another question, when I did my bloow work last month, I did it the day after the injection. Should I have waited till the last day BEFORE the injection to take the bloodwork?

jomamma007 is offline Member
    If your number were truly in range you shouldn`t feel as you described. You do not need to have above lab range test levels to feel good. Stay at 90mg and wait till you have blood work to figure out why you arent feeling as well. And yes you should test right before your next injection. I know its hard to resist just to up your dosage, but being at 1700+ test levels long run is not good for you. Get blood work at your new dose before changing anything. Also are you on hcg , makes most feel a hell of a lot better on trt

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Once you get your estrogen levels back down and in range you should feel fine. I feel great and only take 80mg a week in total.

Dave

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    . BTW, your exemestane is probably fake, like most of it out there.
    Hummm I think I got mine from a reputable source (PW) can any one verify they are legit?

GFA
    GFA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maelpj View Post
    I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LIFE LESSON, ONLY TIPS FOR ADJUSTING THING/DIALING MY TRT

My test was low normal, and I asked my doc to supervise me for self trt, I wanted to make a test.

My test before self-trt was 380ng/L, really low free t and 23pg/ml estradiol(which was the only good thing).

Since starting TRT, I havn't seen much improvement for libido, a little bit for energy. I though my stcok was bunk.

I'm injection 0,5cc x2 a week of cyp test ( which is supposed to be 250mg/ml, but my seller told my it's only 200mg/ml). He told me too take 25mg aromasin /day ( he is on TRT too), but I only took the normally recommended 6.25mg aromasin/day.

Here are my result:

Test 1786ng/L ( TOO HIGH )
    Estradiol 101 30pg/ml ( TOO HIGH )

Good thing, I know my gear isn't junk!

Here is want I wanted to try, need some feed back.

Cutting my test to 0,6cc/week ( 120mg). Doing that should lower e2 at the same time. And I'm gonna take 25mg/day of arom. like he advice me

Hoping to get test around 900-1000 ng/l and estradiol around 20-25.

Thanks for advice
    Cut test in half and check again. Your e2 will most likely be in the 40-50s.

Why aren't you seeing a doc for this? You want to self medicate but you run a bunch of other risks by doing so. For starters, the quality of your drugs. Who knows what you are injecting.

You should also keep an eye on your RBC. Hemoglobin will usually elevate while on TRT and you have to manage it by blood donations. Last year my hemoglobin shot up to 20 and I went to the ER. Its not fun.

Thread Information