jhatx is offline Junior Member

Newbie Questions TRT and HCG

OK, so I received my supplies and have a few questions. The doctor prescribed test cyp 200mg/ml with a weekly injection of .5 ml IM. I am splitting it every 3.5 days of .25 ml. Sure seems like a small amount and fairly hard to judge the exact amount in the syringe. Is dosage being left in the needle using .25. Should I add just a little extra?

I am using 250 units of HCG 2x a week. I know it has to be refrigerated so what should one do when traveling on a couple of days a month.

Your syringe is calibrated to take into consideration what's left in the barrel of the needle so your dosage is correct.

For travel, go to a good drug store and buy an Insulin travel pack as they have the gels that you can freeze to keep your HCG cold till you get to your destination.

jhatx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Your syringe is calibrated to take into consideration what's left in the barrel of the needle so your dosage is correct.

For travel, go to a good drug store and buy an Insulin travel pack as they have the gels that you can freeze to keep your HCG cold till you get to your destination.
    Thanks!

Trific is offline Member
    They make .3mL(or cc) and .5mL insulin syringes which are nicer for measuring that small amount of test.

Some people put a small air bubble next to the syringe plunger so that it pushes all of the oil out of the syringe, you'd want to add the bubble after you have the correct amount of fluid in there.

Thread Information