devildog1967 is offline Associate Member

blast cruise caught out

Has anyone been caught blasting while on trt ? and what did your endo do? the reason i ask is because my endo has moved my blood tests and i know my results will be high test ( tomorrow ) .

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    Tell him you can't get there till next week.

bigboy67 is offline Associate Member
    He cant make you do shit... tell him you cant make it due to work conflicts.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Postpone the labs tell him you are gone on vacation or business and you won't be back fit a couple weeks

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Depends on the doc......USUALLY, there is a warning first with a discussion that you get dropped if done again.

Although some doc will cut you right away while others don't really care and ask how many cycles you are planning and help you through them with bloodwork when done.

I'll probably find out myself eventually since I get bloodwork every 3 months and although using short esters, 2 weeks off from prop left me bit high...so 3 weeks min now off prop for me. I knew the reason but wasn't too high to cause worry, just slightly above top range. But doc lowered my dosage which eventually got re-upped to where it was at before when bloodwork came back again...chocked it up to an just a variance of test levels. At 190 week TRT now, was at 200 when tested high on prop, got dropped to 170 at that point.

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    well guys and girls ! good news they decided to not test my blood, and have discharged me to my doctors for my nebido treatment .

Trific is offline Member
    Sweet!

Thread Information