Thread: New to TRT

Flexnyc is offline New Member

New to TRT

Hi all
    4 days into my TRT ..
    Starting protocol 100mg test Cyp EW..

Didn't know I had low t until I ran labs cause I wanted to start a test only cycle. Turned out to be a low 237. Explains a lot id be on the highway in my car and feel like death for no reason on 10 hours of sleep. You know what I mean.

Any how just introduction here.

Never ran a cycle

Iv been training for some time now. 29 years old.
    Thought I might ass

If you're 29 years old and have Testosterone serum levels of (and I am going to assume this is a Total Testosterone assay @ pg/ml) of 237 than either you abused aas or something is medically wrong with you.

Are you under a trained Physician's care (trained meaning they understand HRT in men)?

Young otherwise healthy men your age don't have serum levels this low if there isn't a cause like a medical condition or other lifestyle element.

Tell us more about yourself and if you have your blood work handy post everything including ranges and we'll have at it.

Can't post spam everytime I type longer than a sentence !

Ill try again.

Thanks for reply.
    Seeing a top endo who my bro has been seeing for 12 years and an army who follows him after banging there heads against a wall with dr till they found this guy.
    He likes to keep everyone high normal.
    Surgeon and on board of top hospital in NY along with various publications etc... He's def solid.
    Anyhow, i will post labs. I'm here to learn and maybe one day when I do offer what I learn.
    Very new to this.
    I'd like to run a cycle one day when im all dilaed in.
    My goal was june till this news.

If you have a Physician who "get's it" then he will rule out all pathologies and medical conditions that would cause such a low serum level.

Look at it from a realistic perspective; why would an otherwise 29 year old healthy male have serum levels this low if there wasn't an underlying cause?

This isn't age related androgen deficiency, that's for sure.

Be diligent and rule out all pathologies and other lifestyle variables that could at the root cause of your low serum levels BEFORE starting a TRT protocol.

Leon621 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    If you have a Physician who "get's it" then he will rule out all pathologies and medical conditions that would cause such a low serum level.

Look at it from a realistic perspective; why would an otherwise 29 year old healthy male have serum levels this low if there wasn't an underlying cause?

This isn't age related androgen deficiency, that's for sure.

Be diligent and rule out all pathologies and other lifestyle variables that could at the root cause of your low serum levels BEFORE starting a TRT protocol.
    Not to hijack the thread, but is it possible that it is just genetic? I'm 20 years old with around 267 total and they haven't found anything medically wrong with me. It makes sense that it is low (just looking at my body type in general and face), but for people like me who have never done AAS and nothing medically wrong, I feel like it's just bad genetics.

jasondd1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon621 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but is it possible that it is just genetic? I'm 20 years old with around 267 total and they haven't found anything medically wrong with me. It makes sense that it is low (just looking at my body type in general and face), but for people like me who have never done AAS and nothing medically wrong, I feel like it's just bad genetics.
    +1. I am interested in this as well. And i don't think its hijacking because it relates directly to op.

Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post

+1. I am interested in this as well. And i don't think its hijacking because it relates directly to op.
    Same here. It's funny also cause my bro is has it to and has been on TRT for 12 years. He's never done AAS

Sure it can be genetic and that's part of the diagnosis processes.

The point is, of most men under 35 you want to rule out all other possibilities before an HRT protocol is indicated for therapy.

Thread Information