jasondd1 is offline Member

1 week in just pinned 3rd dose of test cyp and i freaked out this morning

Is there any chance my little anger rage issue this morning about work had anything to do with this? I have not been that angry in a long time. Doc prescribed 75 mg test cyp twice a week but i have been taking about 60 mg twice a week while continuing a low dose cream. I know i shouldn't do both but cyp is suppose to take 4-6 weeks to kick in and i didn't want to drop back to 300 from 600 i achieved on the cream. I am getting conflicting info on how long cyp takes to kick in, some say 24-48 hours but that to fully feel it it takes 4-6 weeks. Some say it takes 4-6 weeks period. Confused? Were my coworkers victims of the total bullshit media made up roid rage ? LOL. I mean I did stab one guy in the throat with a soldering iron.

Moparman is offline Associate Member
    I felt the effects on libdo within a week. It doesn't make me aggressive though. Well I am a type a person so as a baseline I'm aggressive. I can manage it and maybe that's what I did. I didn't notice additional aggressiveness.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your total T is going to start rising right away. The problem is, when taking just Cyp, you have to have the Cyp build up in your body before your T levels get to the proper range. This can take upto a month to hit your real peak levels. But they do start to rise right away.

If you are taking your gel still, your T levels are going to get much higher. Cut back on the gel at least, or consider discontinuing it. Also, unless you are monitoring your E2 levels constantly, those are going to go up because of higher T levels. Roid rage is more than just T levels.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    Your total T is going to start rising right away. The problem is, when taking just Cyp, you have to have the Cyp build up in your body before your T levels get to the proper range. This can take upto a month to hit your real peak levels. But they do start to rise right away.

If you are taking your gel still, your T levels are going to get much higher. Cut back on the gel at least, or consider discontinuing it. Also, unless you are monitoring your E2 levels constantly, those are going to go up because of higher T levels. Roid rage is more than just T levels.
    Yeah i am doing like a half dose of compounding cream and lowering my cyp from 75 mg twice a week to 60 mg twice a week. I might do that for another week or so until Im out of the cream. Might as well use it up. I welcome increased e2, I have been stuck at 11 since i started my trt journey 6 months ago. Started with test cream 65 mg test a day for 3 months(e2 11), then clomid only protocol for 6 weeks(e2 11), then test cream 200 mg test a day and extra .5 mg estradiol added to the compound for 5 weeks (e2 11). I never broke 650 total test and my pharmacist says most people don't start converting test to e2 until total test is above 700.

Never combine transdermals with injectable compounds...never.

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Never combine transdermals with injectable compounds...never.
    Come on gdevine don't beat around the bush, tell me how you really feel. If you tell me to stop i will stop, so don't think i am questioning you because I know you know your shit. But out of curiosity why? If I taper both doses down, i don't see the harm. At least for the 1st 2 weeks. Enlighten me.

Moparman is offline Associate Member
    I'm curios why as well. I was running low on my test and can't refill till next week. I was thinking of using the cream to bridge the gap. For some reason my 10 week supply only lasted 9 weeks

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    Come on gdevine don't beat around the bush, tell me how you really feel. If you tell me to stop i will stop, so don't think i am questioning you because I know you know your shit. But out of curiosity why? If I taper both doses down, i don't see the harm. At least for the 1st 2 weeks. Enlighten me.
    I have used both but I don't have any rage issues and I trade the market all day long lol If you are new to this and are being a dick your levels are off and don't give everyone on HRT a bad name so back down the dose until you understand what you are doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmcd View Post
    I have used both but I don't have any rage issues and I trade the market all day long lol If you are new to this and are being a dick your levels are off and don't give everyone on HRT a bad name so back down the dose until you understand what you are doing better.
    Or I just had a bad morning. Now back the **** off!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    Combining the two makes managing serum levels all but impossible. It's very difficult and you stand the chance of increasing serum levels thereby increasing E2 among other things.

I have read numerous HRT Physician's say to never combine the two for just this reason...they all seemed very adamant about it to be honest.

I would imagine when you first started this that your Total serum levels shut up very quickly and you experienced some neg side effects already like your "freaking out" and "anger" issues.

For things like this Jason, I listen to what the experts say...they're the ones who truly know their shit!

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Combining the two makes managing serum levels all but impossible. It's very difficult and you stand the chance of increasing serum levels thereby increasing E2 among other things.

I have read numerous HRT Physician's say to never combine the two for just this reason...they all seemed very adamant about it to be honest.

I would imagine when you first started this that your Total serum levels shut up very quickly and you experienced some neg side effects already like your "freaking out" and "anger" issues.

For things like this Jason, I listen to what the experts say...they're the ones who truly know their shit!
    Good enough for me

Thread Information