Thread: just starting

777hotrod is offline New Member

just starting

Hello, I'm 39 years old and getting ready to start trt. I'm 6'1" and 175 lbs. My BW : test=104 (348-1197), free test=3.1 (8.7-25.1), LH=1.6 (1.7-8.6). Nervous and excited to start feeling better. Met with doc today and wants to start with 100mg of test eth. 1x a week along with HCG at 250iu on 4th and 5th day. From everything Ive read, this seems like a very reasonable starting point. He wants BW in 6-8 weeks after start.. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated. Doctors really cool, told me he has a open phone policy. Can talk directly to him when need be.

jasondd1 is offline Member
    Sounds like you got a good doc. It sounds very reasonable.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Wow really cool for you. Good luck here.....crazy mike

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome, seems like your doc gets it. Is he your endo or PCP? anti aging dr? And you may even look ino splitting your dose every 3.5 days. So you would pin 50ml/mg twice a week. Keeps you a little more stable, just something you may consider on down the line. Did you get your Estrogen level checked? Any mentions of an AI? Congrats on taking control of your life and wanting to change.

sounds like a good dr! what state are you in?
    Quote Originally Posted by 777hotrod View Post
    Hello, I'm 39 years old and getting ready to start trt. I'm 6'1" and 175 lbs. My BW : test=104 (348-1197), free test=3.1 (8.7-25.1), LH=1.6 (1.7-8.6). Nervous and excited to start feeling better. Met with doc today and wants to start with 100mg of test eth. 1x a week along with HCG at 250iu on 4th and 5th day. From everything Ive read, this seems like a very reasonable starting point. He wants BW in 6-8 weeks after start.. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated. Doctors really cool, told me he has a open phone policy. Can talk directly to him when need be.

777hotrod is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VTX1800 View Post
    Welcome, seems like your doc gets it. Is he your endo or PCP? anti aging dr? And you may even look ino splitting your dose every 3.5 days. So you would pin 50ml/mg twice a week. Keeps you a little more stable, just something you may consider on down the line. Did you get your Estrogen level checked? Any mentions of an AI? Congrats on taking control of your life and wanting to change.
    Thanks for the info on splitting the dose, makes sense. estrogen was not checked but will be in 6 to 8 weeks after start. He wants to try to avoid AI if possible. Doesn't rule it out though. I knew something was wrong with me( no libido). I'm very happy with lowtestosterone.com. I'm located in ca.

Thread Information