br0nx77 is offline New Member

Question Please help me low t but doc says its ok

i have all the symptoms of low T. my free is 45.2 and my total is 189. my doctor agrees my total is low but says it doesnt matter because my free is in range according to the test. questdiagnostics.(com)/testcenter/testguide.action?dc=TS_Testosterone_LCMSMS thats the website of the lab and there ranges, its table 2. i made my doctor do more blood work but its driving me crazy because they group 18-69 year olds together and i feel like im going to end up not being helped

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I agree. It may be time to consider switching doctors. Have you considered LowTestosterone.com for testing and care?

And welcome to the Forums.

br0nx77 is offline New Member
    But if quest diagnostics says free range is 35-155 i feel like every doc is just going to say oh its in range your good

gatchaman is offline New Member
    Different doctors have different opinions. I just read a synopsis of the chairman of urology from a hospital in NY that utilizes only the Total testosterone test as the test to determine if T is low or not. The article does state all the other stuff to test, but I am just too lazy to put it in here and dont mean to simplfy the doctor's article. But some doctors do utilize Total T as the gold standard, and it appears your current doctor isnt one of them. So, look for a 2nd opinion?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Click on the banner in my signature.

good luck!

--Roman

Quote Originally Posted by br0nx77 View Post
    But if quest diagnostics says free range is 35-155 i feel like every doc is just going to say oh its in range your good
    Not Low Testosterone - $199 All-Included Testosterone Treatment, i promise you that!

Click the All inclusive Testosterone Program banner above and see what they can do for you. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

..or the Banner in TR's sig..lol Didn't see you there bro.

Thread Information