brazilian86 is offline Associate Member

1 year and 9 months on TRT and in the middle of a small Blast. Blood Work

Hello Guys, It's me Brazilian once again showing my blood work results.
    I been on TRT for 1 year and 9 months and a month and a half ago I decided to give 300mgs of nandrolone decanoate and 500mgs of Testosterone a boost of 10 weeks to my TRT. A mini blast, or not even a blast some would say.
    I gained so far about 7 pounds solid of mass and I am at 12% bodyfat. I went from 172 lbs to 180lbs. Here is the protocol: HGH 2.5 iu Daily 2 days off (Tev Tropin) just finished by the way, didn't do much with 300ius total waste of money if you ask me ( I guess everyone is different, different Genes etc..)
    Sundays: 250iu of HCG
    Mondays: 150mgs of deca and 250mgs of Testosterone cypionate on same syringe and 12 hours later 1 mg of Arimidex .
    Wednesdays: .5 mgs of Arimidex
    Fridays: HCG again at 250 iu and 150mgs of deca and 250 mgs of Testosterone cypionate and 12 hours later 1 mg of arimidex.

This is my routine and I never had problems with deca and the need of Caber. I believe caber isn't needed ever for deca, it is the estrogen what brings deca problems (trust me and my doc who swear by this)

Anyways by what I see my bloods looks good, except maybe I would raise the arimidex on Wednesdays to 1 mg instead of .5mg.
    I take a lot of multivitamins and supplements to help my good cholesterol go up, even then it won't go up... I doubt it will be a problem being my total cholesterol is very low.

Thanks for the input from Vets only!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 year and 9 months on TRT and in the middle of a small Blast. Blood Work-screen-shot-2013-04-29-1.06.18-am.png   1 year and 9 months on TRT and in the middle of a small Blast. Blood Work-screen-shot-2013-04-29-1.06.51-am.png   1 year and 9 months on TRT and in the middle of a small Blast. Blood Work-screen-shot-2013-04-29-1.07.02-am.png  

bicepro is offline New Member
    Hello, I am new and want to start TRT therapy to bulk up. What kind of test. Do you recommend? How much? Best place to get w/o a Rx? Any help would be great.

BallSak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bicepro View Post
    Hello, I am new and want to start TRT therapy to bulk up. What kind of test. Do you recommend? How much? Best place to get w/o a Rx? Any help would be great.
    TRT is not about bulking. TRT is about restoring hormone levels for those of us with certain medical conditions. You need to spend some time in the Q&A forum and learn if you want to do an AAS cycle for bulking.

brazilian86 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSak

TRT is not about bulking. TRT is about restoring hormone levels for those of us with certain medical conditions. You need to spend some time in the Q&A forum and learn if you want to do an AAS cycle for bulking.
    Lol he saw my testosterone numbers and started shakin!
    Agreed on this comment!!! Great advice

Quote Originally Posted by bicepro View Post
    YOU MUST READ THE RULES HERE!

You're new but the line of questioning here is violating our rules.

This forum is not about "blasting" or using hormone replacement beyond the physiological need for health nor do we condone its use for such and this line of questioning.

IF you want to post about your abuse of your protocol go to the Q&A forum and have that discussion fellows.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSak View Post
    ^^^^Thank you.

you have low platelets like me. mine are always low, they were 182 last week which is the highest theyve beeen my whole life.
    Quote Originally Posted by brazilian86 View Post
    Hello Guys, It's me Brazilian once again showing my blood work results.
    I been on TRT for 1 year and 9 months and a month and a half ago I decided to give 300mgs of nandrolone decanoate and 500mgs of Testosterone a boost of 10 weeks to my TRT. A mini blast, or not even a blast some would say.
    I gained so far about 7 pounds solid of mass and I am at 12% bodyfat. I went from 172 lbs to 180lbs. Here is the protocol: HGH 2.5 iu Daily 2 days off (Tev Tropin) just finished by the way, didn't do much with 300ius total waste of money if you ask me ( I guess everyone is different, different Genes etc..)
    Sundays: 250iu of HCG
    Mondays: 150mgs of deca and 250mgs of Testosterone cypionate on same syringe and 12 hours later 1 mg of Arimidex .
    Wednesdays: .5 mgs of Arimidex
    Fridays: HCG again at 250 iu and 150mgs of deca and 250 mgs of Testosterone cypionate and 12 hours later 1 mg of arimidex.

This is my routine and I never had problems with deca and the need of Caber. I believe caber isn't needed ever for deca, it is the estrogen what brings deca problems (trust me and my doc who swear by this)

Anyways by what I see my bloods looks good, except maybe I would raise the arimidex on Wednesdays to 1 mg instead of .5mg.
    I take a lot of multivitamins and supplements to help my good cholesterol go up, even then it won't go up... I doubt it will be a problem being my total cholesterol is very low.

Thanks for the input from Vets only!!!

Thread Information