Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: i start my hcg tomorrow

roxer is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been on test injections? Just my observation, but I noticed right away only because I had been on test for a year and the boys were hurting. If you haven't been on test for a long time, then might take you a while to notice it just because, and this is me saying this, you haven't bottomed out yet - if that makes sense.

ZenFitness is offline Associate Member
    Also, it took me 2-3 days maybe a week to notice the hCG difference. If you end up like me, you'll notice a Big libido difference, but then again I think I'm much older (I'm 37)

im not on t injections....we are trying this to see if it could restart my system

2-3 shot days or 2-3 business days hah. my next shot day is friday, but that would be 3 total days since my first shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFitness View Post
    You'll be fine man, you're good. I know what it's like to obsess like that. I think in terms of pinning, do it moderate to slow to get used to it. Inject on the slow side
    i was looking forward to playing darts with myself. i think i may rotate pin points. ill stick with the right thigh this week, maybe the tummy next week, and the left high the next week lol.

BallSak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    saw doc today, he said the hcg looked ok....he mixed it together, and showed my dad and me how to do it....said im doing 350 iu 3x per week and to go between the 3 and the 4 on the syringe. I got the shot around 4 hours ago, i dont feel any different but hoping that is normal?
    when i pin again on friday, do i just stab myself fast or do i do it slow?

oh and he wrote me a script for free t total t, estradiol(had to ask for it), lh, prolactin, and cholesterol*had to ask)...no fsh, but ill take what i can get lol

gonna get it run in august

im still kind of paranoid some powder fell out of the vial when i broke the cap because idont feel different
    I've been injecting hcg for about 4 months along with my test cyp and I have felt absolutely nothing from it. Some people feel better on it, some don't. If it weren't for my nuts plumping back up I would have thought I got bad hcg. You never really know what to expect in regards to how your body will respond to any of this stuff. Hope it goes well for you.

cou;le of questions
    1- when he was telloing me how to inject it, he said something about air..i forgot what. i think he said that when i push the syringe into the hcg vial i need to inject .1 of air before drawing ..does this sound normal?
    2-then he said to draw and aspirate up to 500 iu, and go back down to 350 iu.
    3-im not sure when im supposed to turn the vial upside down..im worried ill spill it LOL
    4-since m doing sub q do i need to aspirate before pinning? aka see if blood comes out?..and do i do that before i draw from the vial or after?
    5- even though i asked this again, there is no way any powder came out when the blue cap came off right sorry for pestering
    6- i have more fat on my stomach than legs..should i do it there for best absorption?

and if i wanted to jab the needle in fast i can right? :P

oh and also, do you think i should bump dose up to 400 iu or leave it at 350? i was thinking of trying to get it like 375 or so

flyrs is offline New Member
    Since you are withdrawing to the 3.5 units, I'd put that much air in the syringe and inject that into the HCG vial so you don't create a vacumn.

You won't spill it, you can even hold the vial upside down when you pull the needle out of the vial, it won't leak as long as you are not pushing on the needle's plunger.

No powder came out.

Inject it where you like.

Go fast if you like after waiting for your skin the dry...play with it and figure out what you like.

I'd just leave it at 350 per doc's instructions.
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flyrs View Post
    Since you are withdrawing to the 3.5 units, I'd put that much air in the syringe and inject that into the HCG vial so you don't create a vacumn.

You won't spill it, you can even hold the vial upside down when you pull the needle out of the vial, it won't leak as long as you are not pushing on the needle's plunger.

No powder came out.

Inject it where you like.

Go fast if you like after waiting for your skin the dry...play with it and figure out what you like.

I'd just leave it at 350 per doc's instructions.
    it just bothers me by the end of my 6 weeks ill have almost 400 units left....i ma consider doing 400 iu the last week, but for now ill leave it at 350.
    so, what you are saying is, before putting the syringe in to draw, set it to 350 iu, then inject that into the hcg, and then draw the med?

flyrs is offline New Member
    what you are saying is, before putting the syringe in to draw, set it to 350 iu, then inject that into the hcg, and then draw the med?
    yes...

Quote Originally Posted by flyrs View Post
    yes...
    do i need to worry about hitting a vein in the quad with a 30-31g needle?
    btw i never guessed who you were (referring to pm)
    Last edited by powerlifterty16; 06-06-2013 at 02:11 AM.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Man there's like 483727 videos all over the web on how to correctly inject HCG . Do you tie your own shoe laces?

Quote Originally Posted by VTX1800 View Post
    Man there's like 483727 videos all over the web on how to correctly inject HCG . Do you tie your own shoe laces?
    plenty of different methods out there...and
    no

The whole process takes me about 45 seconds. Jab the needle in the bootle turn it upside down and pull to 3.5. Pull out needle pinch some fat around your waste and shove it in. Inject and pull out. Done
    Now go to the gym.

i take my last hcg dose on july 15th. the doc gave me a script for blood work...should i take it july 16th or wait a few days for the hcg to leave my system? im going to check blood either immediately after, or a few days after to get a base value, and then i have a endocronologist appt on the 23 of august..and im going to see if my levels stabilize off the hcg.

JohnGalt is offline Junior Member
    I would think that is a question for your doctor and what his goals are for seeing the results of the lab. If he wanted you to draw the blood "immediately" after then I suspect he wants to see that your testes responded to Hcg therapy and are producing T with an external LH introduced. Or if he wants to see the results with your blood a week or so after, then he is looking to see if system properly "restarted" and can maintain T levels without further therapy.

There may be other factors that I'm not aware of or can think of, but my advice would be to ask the doc that wrote the script when he would like the timing to be on the blood draw so that he gets the information he's expecting from the tests.

all he told me was to go in august..because we said id finish around that time(he didnt seem to care an exact day i finished..just told me to pin 18 times...although i wrote out a calender, and my last dose is on the 15th of july. the doctor didnt even want to do blood work he said he wanted to go by symptoms but i insisted i get blood work. The dr has me on hcg for 6 weeks to see if we can restart my body into producing a normal amount of t.

So, im going to get blood after stopping the hcg to get a baseline, and then get it a month later at the endo to see if my levels are stable..but my question is, should i get the blood a day after the last shot, or a few days after?

in that case, if the importance is on a restart ... personally I would wait a week or 2 before the draw to see how the levels looked after injections to see if there was a restart. More experienced people here might offer a better time, but that's how I would time it if that was my goal.

but i also would like a base number to go by to see if it even raised my levels
    plus im getting more blood on the 23rd of august anyway lol...might even call and move my appt up to the 16th of august.o maybe i can try for 9th of august? will that be too soon to see if the levels held?

i may have a problem, though because the script says august on it..might have to go back to him when im done with my hcg and say i want to get levels checked for july.loll
    Last edited by powerlifterty16; 06-06-2013 at 11:30 PM.

I can understand that logic as well. If he wrote the script solely for your curiosity and not his then you could do it when you want. I would propose a thought experiment to you that you might get better long term health answers by waiting. I don't see why a baseline number during "pct" is terribly important and you might be better knowing that a week after his therapy you have a baseline for your levels off therapy and then another test a month later to see if/how you responded.

Again this would be my approach but at the end of the day the test he wrote because you asked is for your peace of mind. The important factor is to feel better when it's over and hopefully get your system corrected and functional, best of luck to you with that

so a couple of updates!
    first of all i did my first self pin today! it was fun!!! I was nervous, and had my dad there with me to guide me lol...but i had a good time lol.
    It was hard to see where 350 was so i guessed..between 3 and 4. did it in the stomach.

another update....
    at my dic's appointment on wednesday, the doc wrote me a script for blood work dated august and told me to come back in 2-3 months. I went there today and told the receptionist i wanted a script for july so i could get blood work the same week i finish.

She let me keep both scripts..one for july and one for august. should i use both or will my dr hate me?

my beard seems to be growing in quicker..normally it takes me 3-4 weeks to get enough hair to be noticeable, but i feel it coming in now and i shaved wednesday around 9 pm or so

also, when my doc gave me the first injection using his syringe, he went to the .35 mark...but my syringe doesnt have POINT 35 it just has 35 and says units, im not sure what his syringe said...is 35 units 350 units?
    Last edited by powerlifterty16; 06-07-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information