Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    sea urchin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    How to get stuff legally.

    I was reading one of the comments here and lady said that she uses Norditropin that her doctor prescribes to her.

    My question is is there a legal way to go to a doctor and ask him to prescribe something, maybe a doctor who has lower standards when it comes to prescriptions than a regular doctor. Maybe a program that a doctor may administer and oversee to make sure you do not abuse what he prescribes.

  2. #2
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Back from Afghanistan
    Go to a HRT clinic and you will probably get what you want.

  3. #3
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Go to a HRT clinic and you will probably get what you want.
    so true!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts