laser is offline Junior Member

Anyone getting back into Anti- Aging exercise?

Is anyone here that has started HRT/TRT starting to feel the energy, and wanting to get back into exercising? Myself, I have had shoulder/neck injuries/surgeries in the Army, and a fractured disk in my lower back, no way would I have any surgery on my back, my body absorbed the fractured disk. Plus with the Low T have some muscle loss. NOW!!! with the T therapy I am getting burst of energy, and wanting to start working out. I am wanting to take advantage of my Anti- Aging therapy. I also posted something similar in the exercise forum. Although I think it is important for us to know how, to get back into exercising without over doing it. If anyone just started, Anti-Aging/TRT/HRT, got any tips on anything, not just exercising........Roll the Dice.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laser
    Is anyone here that has started HRT/TRT starting to feel the energy, and wanting to get back into exercising? Myself, I have had shoulder/neck injuries/surgeries in the Army, and a fractured disk in my lower back, no way would I have any surgery on my back, my body absorbed the fractured disk. Plus with the Low T have some muscle loss. NOW!!! with the T therapy I am getting burst of energy, and wanting to start working out. I am wanting to take advantage of my Anti- Aging therapy. I also posted something similar in the exercise forum. Although I think it is important for us to know how, to get back into exercising without over doing it. If anyone just started, Anti-Aging/TRT/HRT, got any tips on anything, not just exercising........Roll the Dice.
    I have energy for days now, but never gave up the weight lifting. I'm just finally seeing the results from all the time, effort and dedication I put in, making me more motivated. I am also finally loosing this gut and chest fat :-D

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow, that's alot of injuries and issues.. Most will not say do xyz due to your issues, as far as anti aging, I'm 52 and still do more endurance training, that keeps me in the form and body type that i want to keep and want..

high rep moderate weight..

example would be 100 reps leg press x 3 sets with 300 lbs.. it's a blast..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I was scratching my head with titles namesake "anti-aging exercise". Never quite heard it expressed like that before.

Here is my philosophy when rehabbing back into good health, in order of priority:

Reduce the weight
    start light cardio like walking
    as you approach your target weight, add strength training, slowly at first.
    you will be able to pick up heavy weight eventually, but you should refrain from doing so for a few years. Muscles respond quickly to strength training. Tendons/ligaments/discs take much longer. You need to allow for these other soft tissues to strengthen so that you do not injure them when you finally do begin weight lifting.

This is all common sense, but I'm fairly certain that if you ask 12 other people, you'd get 12 variations of a similar answer.

This should at least get you pointed in the right direction

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thread Information