Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 2Sox

Thread: HCG Questions

  1. #1
    bigdippin's Avatar
    bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    200

    HCG Questions

    Reading Dr. Crisler's website I came across this info.

    "My HCG protocol is to use 250IU of HCG two days before, and one day before,
    their testosterone cypionate IM injection. The HCG is injected with an insulin needle, subQ within 6 inches of the
    navel."

    Would I benefit more from this protocol or just injecting HCG 1 day prior to my Testosterone injections.

  2. #2
    2Sox's Avatar
    2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdippin View Post
    Reading Dr. Crisler's website I came across this info.

    "My HCG protocol is to use 250IU of HCG two days before, and one day before,
    their testosterone cypionate IM injection. The HCG is injected with an insulin needle, subQ within 6 inches of the
    navel."

    Would I benefit more from this protocol or just injecting HCG 1 day prior to my Testosterone injections.
    IMO, the short answer is that you'd benefit from hCG using any protocol. There is a wide range of protocols used by the people on this forum. Some do low doses every day, every other day, and higher doses three times a week. I pin 250iu EOD - no matter when I take my T. You just have to find what works for you.
    bes5017 likes this.

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,932
    What 2Sox said.

    What you described is intended for a once per week Test injection protocol. Part of the idea there is to bump up your test on those last two days when your T levels are dropping....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    bigdippin's Avatar
    bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    200
    Thanks for the responses. Just wanted to make sure. Here is what I'm doing starting tonight.

    Sunday Morning-HCG 250iu
    Monday Morning-Test Cyp 80mg
    Tuesday-Arimidex .5mg

    Wednesday Night-HCG 250iu
    Thursday Night-Test Cyp 80mg
    Friday-Arimidex .5mg

  5. #5
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdippin View Post
    Thanks for the responses. Just wanted to make sure. Here is what I'm doing starting tonight.

    Sunday Morning-HCG 250iu
    Monday Morning-Test Cyp 80mg
    Tuesday-Arimidex .5mg

    Wednesday Night-HCG 250iu
    Thursday Night-Test Cyp 80mg
    Friday-Arimidex .5mg
    ^^^ my favorite protocol. is there a reason why you're taking 0.5 mg AI, was that based on BW? I am asking because it seems a bit high.

  6. #6
    bigdippin's Avatar
    bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    200
    The dr. had my on 1.5mg per week when my blood work came back at an estradiol level over 100. Had blood work again last week and I'm at 27 now, so he wants me to go to 1mg per week. That was the last time with the dr. as I'm now self injecting with another dr starting this week.

  7. #7
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Big, I guarantee you will crash your E2 at that dose, and you won't like it. if I were you i'd cut that to 0.25 twice a week. 1 mg per week is what most bodybuilders take when they cycle at 600-800mgs ew.

  8. #8
    vmons01 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    80
    What bass said ... I crashed my E2 and it sucked, bad! My E2 was at 60 when I started 1mg per week, got down to 9.3 in 6 weeks and stayed that low at .5 mg per week. I'm on no AI at the moment trying to get it back up to the twenties. Low E2 sucks worse than high, imo.

  9. #9
    bigdippin's Avatar
    bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    Big, I guarantee you will crash your E2 at that dose, and you won't like it. if I were you i'd cut that to 0.25 twice a week. 1 mg per week is what most bodybuilders take when they cycle at 600-800mgs ew.
    Thanks, with my new dr. I got .5 capsules. Is it possible to somehow break those up so I only take .25 twice per week?

  10. #10
    bigdippin's Avatar
    bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by vmons01 View Post
    What bass said ... I crashed my E2 and it sucked, bad! My E2 was at 60 when I started 1mg per week, got down to 9.3 in 6 weeks and stayed that low at .5 mg per week. I'm on no AI at the moment trying to get it back up to the twenties. Low E2 sucks worse than high, imo.
    I will use .25 twice per week until I do my next blood work. I have some of the tabs left from my previous doctor, but they are 1mg tabs and are so damn tiny. Going to try and cut it into 4 pieces.

  11. #11
    2Sox's Avatar
    2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdippin View Post
    I will use .25 twice per week until I do my next blood work. I have some of the tabs left from my previous doctor, but they are 1mg tabs and are so damn tiny. Going to try and cut it into 4 pieces.
    Use a hand held one sided razor blade on a hard, smooth surface. It works pretty well.

  12. #12
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    You can also buy a pill splitter real cheap from any drug store. If you have capsules then take once a week. Tell your doc to prescribe 1ml pills next time.

  13. #13
    bigdippin's Avatar
    bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Use a hand held one sided razor blade on a hard, smooth surface. It works pretty well.
    I'll give it a shot. Was always using a kitchen knife to cut them. Blade is kinda think so using a thin blade makes sense. I will also check out a pill splitter.

  14. #14
    FRDave's Avatar
    FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdippin
    I'll give it a shot. Was always using a kitchen knife to cut them. Blade is kinda think so using a thin blade makes sense. I will also check out a pill splitter.
    I use a hand held razor blade. Could never get the pill splitter to cut them evenly :-/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •