VTX1800 is offline Associate Member

Advice on lowering dose from 200mg/ml

Hey guys, look for some advice on lower my cyp dose from 200mg/ml to ???? I've been on 200 for 5 months with anastrozole .5mgs 3x a week, clomid 25mg daily, and hcg 600iu 2x a week. My t level at last BW was 1048 free T at 23.8 estradiol at 23.
    I've made some SERIOUS gains in strength since
    Starting TRT. The only reason Im looking into lowering dose is back/chest/upper arm acne and some water retention. I'm thinking about dropping down to 125mg a week (2 shots per week) just to see if the acne decreases and hoping I can keep T levels 900-1000.
    My main question is regarding the anastrozole, do you think I should go to 2 .5mgs a week? The day after cyp injections? Look forward to hearing some feedback from some vets around here. Thanks in advance!

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    I had similar acne as well when I fist started TRT, it took about 8 months to finally go away (I didn't make any changes that I can remember). I would definitely drop the anastrozole to 2x/wk if you go to 150mg test or less. 23 is about as low as you want your E2 to go so if you drop the test you need to drop it as well. Follow up with blood work in a few months to check your levels and see if you need to adjust.

GeriatricOne is offline Associate Member
    At 150 mg weekly I had to take .5mg anostrozle.
    At 75 mg twice weekly I was able to stop the AI

But I also had bad acne on chest, shoulders and back. Later spread to neck and face.
    I'm currently 3 weeks into 6 weeks of no test or hcg and the acne is just starting to show signs of clearing.

When I start test again I am going with no more than 100 mg, and quite possibly less for a time. The acne and the thick blood proved to be acceptable side effects for me.

Thread Information