Thread: Slin Pin IM

jay adams is offline Associate Member

Slin Pin IM

I know this has been covered before but I was wondering if anyone is still doing this. Are 1/2" slin's good for delts or quads? I understand BF% but it seems like it would get deep enough in there.

Thanks.
    Last edited by jay adams; 08-20-2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: put the word "but".

w8liftr is offline Junior Member
    .5 inch 27 to 29 gauge syringe is Ok for quads. I just shot 50 mg and all is well, but I feel it more than I use to in glutes. I'm actually using the same insulin syringes that I use to inject HCG .

Quote Originally Posted by w8liftr View Post
    .5 inch 27 to 29 gauge syringe is Ok for quads. I just shot 50 mg and all is well, but I feel it more than I use to in glutes. I'm actually using the same insulin syringes that I use to inject HCG.
    Cool! I've been mixing up subQ with IM so I have more spots but my 23's are about to run out. Im thinking I'll just buy 1/2" 29's for everything to keep it simple. Quads, delts and biceps.

I very much appreciate the reply.

spin_doctor is offline Junior Member
    I tried that about 2-3 weeks into my TRT. I have no fat in my thighs and figured I would use the 5/8 pin for my test shot. I did it about 5 times alternating legs and it sucked for me. The injection didn't hurt at all, it was the next day. My leg would be so sore I could barely bend it enough to get into a full squat. My quads felt swollen and were sore. I went back to IM with 1.5" pin and everything has been fine since.

jasondd1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spin_doctor View Post
    I tried that about 2-3 weeks into my TRT. I have no fat in my thighs and figured I would use the 5/8 pin for my test shot. I did it about 5 times alternating legs and it sucked for me. The injection didn't hurt at all, it was the next day. My leg would be so sore I could barely bend it enough to get into a full squat. My quads felt swollen and were sore. I went back to IM with 1.5" pin and everything has been fine since.
    Similar experience here

Quote Originally Posted by spin_doctor View Post
    I was worried about that.

Thread Information