Thread: My trt protocol

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

My trt protocol

Started trt about 2 months ago and have read a lot so I thought I would post and ask so questions. Any advice will be welcomed. My protocol is 50 mg twice a week, sub-q. I should be getting new labs in 3 weeks. I am with Lowtestosterone.com. Everything is going good, I started im but knowing this is going to be lifetime I just couldn't see putting holes in my muscles for the rest of my life. I am starting to feel better but still no where near where I feel I should be. So here are my questions.
    How long does it take to start feeling great?
    Why does hematocrit levels elevate when we are only replacing our test levels? Is it because it's manufactured test?
    Here is my supplements I am taking, should I add anything.
    Multi
    Fish oil-3000 mg
    Flaxseed-3000mg
    Cholestoff
    Vit C-500-1000mg
    NAC-600-1200mg
    Coq-10-100mg
    B-12-5000mcg
    Fiber-1 teaspoon
    I have dhea but after reading I'm going to wait to see my bw and hear what the dr has to say. I do want to keep my e levels low enough where I don't have to take a AI. My levels at last labs it was low but my test level was 60. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. I hope this journey is a healthy one. Thanks for reading. Frdave helped me get my sub-q going so a big thanks to him. Sub-q is so much better.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I am with LowT also, just finished 4th week. I am in same boat as you but knowing that this is going to be a process I am trying to be very patient. I feel somewhat better but I don't feel great.

At 6 weeks I will get my blood work and go from there. There will be any adjustments made that need to be made. Honestly, for me, I don't care how much T, ai, or HCG I have to take to feel good again. If that's what it takes, I am ready.

I take -

D3 -4000iu
    Vitamin C
    Zinc 50mg
    Fish Oil

I may start following this protocol though - http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...-too-much.html

I talked to my doc about DHEA and Pregnenolene which I already purchased and he recommended not taking it yet and see what my blood test results show at 6 weeks. I would recommend talking to your doctor at the 6 week mark and letting him know what supplements you were taking as well so he can take that into consideration.

A lot of us are on the same journey, hope things keep getting better for you.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Thanks Brett, I never seen that link appreciate it.

Thread Information