Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By FRDave
  • 1 Post By powerlifterty16

Thread: What and where to get a single comprehensive BW done?

Term is offline Junior Member

What and where to get a single comprehensive BW done?

Hey all,

So I am 2wks into my first cycle and I am planning to get BW done at either the 4 or 6 wk point. Can someone point me to a single comprehensive panel and anonymous lab to get it done.
    My cycle is TEST E and TEST P, 10wks with DEX, HCG and full PCT planned afterward.
    Thanks in advance!

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    I would get the female hormone panel from private md labs . Com Using the coupon codes, it can be had for $50 and will work perfect for your purposes.
    Term likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    I would get the female hormone panel from private md labs . Com Using the coupon codes, it can be had for $50 and will work perfect for your purposes.
    Thanks for the info bro! Should I get the sensitive estradiol assay or is that included in the panel? And where would I find those coupon codes?

Found what I needed...thx FRDAVE

Quote Originally Posted by Term View Post
    Found what I needed...thx FRDAVE
    female panel does not include sensitive assay, but imo regular estradiol is fine. frdave is a veteran to trt and uses it all the time.
    dont buy the e2 sensitive if you are on a tight budget..of course if you are a millionare and are curious then yeah it doesnt hurt to know it
    Term likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    female panel does not include sensitive assay, but imo regular estradiol is fine. frdave is a veteran to trt and uses it all the time.
    dont buy the e2 sensitive if you are on a tight budget..of course if you are a millionare and are curious then yeah it doesnt hurt to know it
    Indeed! The best coupon I could find was for 15% off...so no sensitive assay this time. But I will do it after the cycle is over for sure. I want to make sure everything is right in Happy Town!

oh no trt?

Thread Information