Thread: I need help!!!!

NykAtNyte838 is offline New Member

I need help!!!!

Hey there everyone... So here's the deal. My father is in a lot of trouble, health wise... He has recently beat throat cancer but in the process of this, chemo and radiation has tore him up pretty bad... He is in a rehab hospital trying to get the help he needs but it just doesn't seem to be working because he doesn't have the muscles to do what he needs to do. He has had 2 heart attacks in the past and has diabetes now.

His endocrinologist has prescribed him Androgel but the pharmacies want way to much money for a 1 month supply. I'm not sure if there's any doctors on here and really don't expect there to be but, if anyone could give me a few suggestions that could help me financially but help him, more so, physically, I would greatly appreciate it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NykAtNyte838
    Hey there everyone... So here's the deal. My father is in a lot of trouble, health wise... He has recently beat throat cancer but in the process of this, chemo and radiation has tore him up pretty bad... He is in a rehab hospital trying to get the help he needs but it just doesn't seem to be working because he doesn't have the muscles to do what he needs to do. He has had 2 heart attacks in the past and has diabetes now.

His endocrinologist has prescribed him Androgel but the pharmacies want way to much money for a 1 month supply. I'm not sure if there's any doctors on here and really don't expect there to be but, if anyone could give me a few suggestions that could help me financially but help him, more so, physically, I would greatly appreciate it.
    There are doctors on here but have you looked into lowtestosterone.com?

Thread Information