corkay128 is offline Junior Member

200mg of test,eq,and anavar, plus hair loss?

Hi, about a year ago i did a cycle of 250mg of test cyp and 200mg of equipoise for about 6 months when i came off the last couple weeks i used proviron for about 4 weeks at 25mg a day

my hairline receded in the front a little, all my cousins on my moms side of the family still have a full head of hair even into their 50's and my moms dad died with a full head of hair

during that cycle i noticed no balding on the crown, my question is if I run test at 200mg a week would i expierience much hair loss and does it sound like i am even prone to mpb? my plan is to use eq at 200mg a week and anavar from 50-100mg a week gradually going up

my main concern is losing my hair, so by the story i just told does it sound as if I am prone to mpb and if I am would 200mg of test make a huge difference? I feel like most of my hair would have gotten nuked with the test and proviron in the last cycle, any help and advice would be great thanks alot!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Pointless cycle, you need to do a lot more research on cycles because what you have done and plan on doing is complete useless. If your prone to MPB the end result is going to be a bald head, there are meds what can slow the process down but in all honesty just shave it and stop worrying about it.

Thread Information