Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EverettCD

Thread: TRT causing the boys pain?

wizarddeath is offline Junior Member

TRT causing the boys pain?

I am pretty sure I read this before, but my Dr looked at me like it was impossible this morning.

Protocol:

150mg test C 1x weekly
    .5 mg Adex 48 hour after injection
    HCG 300 IU 2 x weekly on day 3 and 5(test on day 7)

On the 3rd, I informed my TRT clinic I would be going out of town next week, and would be skipping an appointment and asked what to do. They advised they would give me "as close to a double dose" as they could, and then do the normal Adex on Saturday. I had not yet started HCG at this point - I had the scription but since I was going out of town I didn't start it.

I took my Adex on Saturday, but on Tuesday/Wednesday I could for sure feel pain in down there. Like an ache or tightening? I am almost positive I remember people saying HCG correct/resolves this?

I took my HCG on Tuesday of this week and got my normal shot today.

Could this of been related to TRT, or should I shrug it off as it just happens?

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    No it happens. Might as well get used to it. Some guys get it some don't. I was doing too much hcg , I cut back and it went away

wizarddeath is offline Junior Member
    Gotcha ok.

This was before I had taken any HCG , so I was thinking it was due to the fact they tried to catch up for a missed dose. I was thinking that the HCG might actually help with this.

I am going to go to another Dr here as well, because the people I've asked about the whole "double dose" advised that it wasn't a good idea. Going to see if I can get someone I feel more comfortable with.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Ya some experts will chime in here. But I have it happen sometimes with hcg as well

EverettCD is offline Member
    Are you going in to the clinic for all of your injections or do you self administer at home?

If you are injecting 300iu twice per week & you still have testicular pain & atrophy you need to raise you dose. Most of the knowledgable members here will advise you to inject 250iu 3X's per week. Personally I need a minimum of 1000iu per week. I used to inject 150iu per day (1050iu per week total) now I inject 500iu twice per week. I am going to see if this effects my E2 with BW in about 5 weeks or so.

We are all different. Some guy's here will inform you that they are good to go with as little as 500iu per week & some guys are in the same boat as I am.
    Last edited by EverettCD; 10-17-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    powerlifterty16 likes this.

Thread Information