Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jdpeters

Thread: changing Test types

jdpeters is offline Associate Member

changing Test types

Is it a big deal to take test-cyp and then switch to e or p?

How about if you are using them as a 12 week cycle to switch half way through?

Blog Entries
    no its not a big deal except for p that requires at least eod pinning...test is test...

What is eod pinning and what is the dif?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EOD is every other day

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Why do you wanna change?

All the pharmacy had was cyp which is way more $$$ than P

Strange if p needs to be eod cause my first time using test was with P and Dr said just once a month injections of 200... is that wrong?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jdpeters View Post
    Strange if p needs to be eod cause my first time using test was with P and Dr said just once a month injections of 200... is that wrong?
    yes if it was test prop then once a month was very wrong...he has no clue about the different esters apparently...

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdpeters View Post
    Hard to believe but not hard to believe. Your doc told you inject testosterone propionate 200mgs once per month? If he did that would be wrong based on the fact that it only lasts 48 hours max. Propionate is dosed at 100mgs per cc. My regular doc wanted to give me Test Cyp 1 injection 200mgs per month. This was sometime back about 3 or four years ago when blood work showed i had drastically low test. I tried to explain to him the problem with that protocol and my test being unstable only injecting once per month, thought he would understand so i could get a real script from him, but he gave me that deer in the headlights look and told him never mind i'll take care of it myself.
    But usually doc's always prescribe cypionate . Test propionate for trt is really not the way to go. If you are cycling and want to use it to retain less water and are dieting and trying to get lean and cut then use prop. Usually it is used with anavar , winnie, trenbolone acetate or other gear for cutting. Most people do not like to inject eod unless for a specific purpose. Otherwise you can use Cyp or test e, it doesn't matter with those two if you switch out.
    You would need to see a Anti-aging doc to get proper dosage and protocol. I see many people have had good success with one of the sponsors here. it's the low testosterone .com ad on the right. I'm not trying to push them because i am just a member here, but have seen several posts where members have had good success with them.
    Best of luck!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I didn't even know doctors prescribed test p.

Thanks that helps a lot. I am new to this but after reading a bunch on here I feel I know more then my Dr.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I didn't even know doctors prescribed test p.
    You would not think so, there was a misunderstanding somewhere in it all, but i would not discount the fact that his Doc blurted out propionate not really knowing the difference. I have a friend on trt and his bottle of test is almost out and he called his doc to get refill, but needs bw and doc is making him wait a couple weeks to get it, so he will run out of test, crash and his doc either doesn't know or care. Probably should not be bashing Doc's like this, but they usually are just not the ones to deal with for Low T. It's just not in their thought pattern or medical training. I have another friend's doc who is on it and prescribes him Anavar through insurance. Lucky guy gets scripts for Var for 90 tabs 10mg Var and they are brand name not compound, WITH REFILLS! His Doc always prescribes brand name and tells him to stay away from compounded products. He has great insurance.

Ok, my ignorance, I just called the pharmacy and asked what I got last time and it was cypionate ... sorry

Wow, would like to have that Dr.

Thread Information