Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By dreadnok89
  • 2 Post By jay adams
  • 1 Post By 2Sox

Thread: A little advice please

BrysZ is offline Associate Member

A little advice please

First question is I just started a blast from my prescribed 150mg/week to 600mg/week. I have done 400mg/week blast with no need of a aromatase inhibitors. Do you think I should use an AI at 600mg/week? If so what are your recommended dosages?

Second question is since my tren /test cycle last winter I have been battling ED problems and now with the help of liquid-cia those are completely gone but I still have issues "finishing". Sometimes I don't finish, most times it just takes forever. Anybody have any insight on this for me?

Thank you all for your time and I apologize if this is already in a previous thread I must confess I have done some searching but gave up.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you either have prolactin or estrogen issues. You should have been running an ai.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Sounds like you either have prolactin or estrogen issues. You should have been running an ai.
    During the tren /test cycle I was running Anastrozole but not sure if I was running enough. During my last blast of test only (400mg/week) I did not run an AI...maybe I should have even if I did not experience and sides??? Should I be running an AI with todays blast of 600mg/week? Is it okay to wait for sides before running an AI or should I just add anyway? Thank you!!!!

100% run an ai with 600mg of test. I would still use one with less test even. If this is a lingering prolactin problem caused by the tren then you may need caber or bromo.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    100% run an ai with 600mg of test. I would still use one with less test even. If this is a lingering prolactin problem caused by the tren then you may need caber or bromo.
    I was looking at Liquid Prami...would this also be a good option? Thanks again!

Yeah that would work too.

Thank you.

I am thinking for this current blast of 600mg/week of test I would take .25mg of Prami ED and .5mg Anastrozole E5D. Does that sound about right? Thank you again
    Last edited by BrysZ; 11-06-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Thank you.

I am thinking for this current blast of 600mg/week of test I would take .25mg of Prami ED and .5mg Anastrozole E5D. Does that sound about right? Thank you again
    Hello can anyone confirm whether or not this is a good approach? Thank you.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    What does this have to do with hrt?
    2Sox likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnok89 View Post
    What does this have to do with hrt?
    Well sir I am a TRT patient I guess thats it. Thank you for all your help and infinite wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Well sir I am a TRT patient I guess thats it. Thank you for all your help and infinite wisdom
    What does my wisdom have to do with you posting in the wrong section?

jay adams is offline Associate Member
    On top of what dreadnok said, there's thousands of threads on here about dosing an AI with dif dose of test. Its kinda scary this is your second cycle and you're just learning how to use an AI properly. You're also battling ED probs and doing another blast? Maybe you should find out what's happening within your body before you mess it up anymore.

Take care.
    dreadnok89 and 2Sox like this.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    At the end of the day no one here can answer your questions without guessing, you need bloodwork done, then you can map out the proper course of action. Anything else is pure speculation as everyones bodies are different and there is not "one size fits all" solution.

I would like to apologize to everyone. I did do a ton of research before starting TRT 3 years ago and before planning my cycles. I am sure you have all did similar research and also found a ton of confusing and contradictory information. I would also like to apologize for posting a AI thread in the TRT forum. I have gained a lot of insight for the TRT group and find them to by more like myself and offer information that is easier for me to understand and to relate to. I appreciate your patience with me. Bryan

jay adams is offline Associate Member
    No worries man. The majority will use .25 eod then follow up with bloodwork and adjust from there. You can get bloodwork at private MD labs online pretty cheap. Be careful brotha with that ED.

Good luck.

It was actually to your benefit I said what I said. You might get better responses in the other section. I have 0 people skill so I always sound like a Rudy tudy

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnok89 View Post
    It was actually to your benefit I said what I said. You might get better responses in the other section. I have 0 people skill so I always sound like a Rudy tudy
    Agree with you Dread.

BTW, this is a great place to gain those people skills. (We all could do better.) From what I've seen, you've been doing better in that area as time passes. ;-)
    dreadnok89 likes this.

Well I know this isn't the AI section but I wanted to reply to this thread where I began...

Anyway been on Liquid Prami for several weeks and have increased my dosage to .7mg also increase my AI to .5mg 3 times per week and see ZERO improvement of my ED and the almost impossibility of a "happy ending". Decided to get blood work was hesitant only because I have no private md labs even close to where I live. However I will be in Tampa in two weeks and would like to run some tests so I can find a proper solution. I am thinking the Estradoil Sensitive and the Prolactin test. Any other that I should have done that are necessary in my battle with this ridiculous problem? Thank you so much for your help and your patience.

Thread Information