Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brett N

Thread: Liquid Cia: Measurement issues

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member

Liquid Cia: Measurement issues

I find I'm having difficulty measuring the liquid Cia in the accompanying syringe. I tried a syringe with a needle but apparently the gauge wasn't small enough to enable the suspension to be drawn up into the syringe.

I also find a great deal of the liquid left adhering to the inside of the syringe after dispensing. I can only assume this affects the accuracy of the dose.

Any suggestions for solutions? Thanks.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Pull the plunger out of the syringe then suck w.e is left in the syringe out.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6 View Post
    Pull the plunger out of the syringe then suck w.e is left in the syringe out.
    Good suggestion. Now to train my "research subjects" to do this. ;-)

Which brings up another question: Do the increment markers on the syringe take into account the liquid in the tip?
    Last edited by 2Sox; 11-09-2013 at 07:37 AM.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    After I'm done I load the syringe with water a few times and drink it. Cleans the syringe and also gets the remaining product out.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Your worrying too much. You do not have to be THAT accurate with the Cia. Just pull it to the desired dose and squirt it in your mouth. The residual in the tip and on the barrel is miniscule and will not have any noticeable effect. ENJOY

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Your worrying too much. You do not have to be THAT accurate with the Cia. Just pull it to the desired dose and squirt it in your mouth. The residual in the tip and on the barrel is miniscule and will not have any noticeable effect. ENJOY
    Thanks. But the syringe included leaves a lot to be desired. Always seems to be air in the barrel.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Works fine for me. I inject it in my mouth and then pull the plunger out while sucking on it and the residual cia in the syringe always empties when the plunger pulls out. Anything else is unimportant to me. I rinse plunger and syringe and repeat the next day.

You could get a cup of water and clean the syringe out in that if it makes you feel like you are wasting less but I think you are over complicating it.
    jomamma007 likes this.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool
    After I'm done I load the syringe with water a few times and drink it. Cleans the syringe and also gets the remaining product out.
    Same here. Works perfect.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Thanks. But the syringe included leaves a lot to be desired. Always seems to be air in the barrel.
    Try drawing slower.

Thread Information