Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jay adams

Thread: sub q lump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    highpsi is offline Junior Member

sub q lump

Decided to give it another try but it's 2 days now and I still have noticeable raised areas in both locations. Used small .15cc shots with a 29g. Just not absorbing? Upper thigh was the site, last time stomach injections hung around for a long time also.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if it was correctly injected, subQ should be beneath the skin. which means you should not see the "raised area" after the injection. you might feel a lump beneath the skin if you injected a large volume, but you should definitely not see the lump on the skin.

one possibility is that you might have injected intra-dermal instead of subQ. which means, it wasn't deep enough.

Novice489 is offline Associate Member
    I've had a similar experience with SubQ. I've noticed that its highly dependent on where I inject. Some sites seem to get tender or itchy and are visibly observable as a lump under the skin. I got my first one of these lumps 7 days ago. It's no longer visible/tender but I an still feel it under my skin. I'm beginning to get concerned.

jay adams is offline Associate Member
    I get these lumps from the oil. The compounding pharmacy switched my oil from cottonseed to grape seed and it got a little better. I now inject smaller amounts in different locations to keep the inflammation down. IM it wasn't as visible but I could feel it deep in the muscle for a week at least.

Much better now doing it the way Bass does.

Quote Originally Posted by jay adams View Post
    I get these lumps from the oil. The compounding pharmacy switched my oil from cottonseed to grape seed and it got a little better. I now inject smaller amounts in different locations to keep the inflammation down. IM it wasn't as visible but I could feel it deep in the muscle for a week at least.

Much better now doing it the way Bass does.
    How long did your lumps take to totally dissipate?

LFH40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    How long did your lumps take to totally dissipate?
    I get them too, and they usually go away in a few days. I just keep rotating sites. I don't get them with hcg so I'm assuming that it's the oil. I'll ask Empower to switch upon my reorder.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Sigh I'm just going back to androgel !

I took like a week and a half to go away. Itchy as hell like three inches across.
    Novice489 likes this.

GeriatricOne is offline Associate Member
    I got large lumps too (sub-q and IM) with the Watson brand Test-C. First time I'd used that brand. Lumps almost as big as a golf ball. Switched to Pfizer and the discomfort stopped.

Tnatious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeriatricOne
    I got large lumps too (sub-q and IM) with the Watson brand Test-C. First time I'd used that brand. Lumps almost as big as a golf ball. Switched to Pfizer and the discomfort stopped.
    Oh no!!!! I JUST started a new thread about my doc FINALLY clearing me for Test Cyp Injections:-) from the cream!!!!
    But I went to a local pharm and purchased the same as u. The Watson test Cyp 200??? My doc just told me to do IM but I wanna try th subQ and this split the one weekly shot into 2... So, have you tried hitting your love handles with like a 1/4cc? Please let me know ASAP as I plan on giving that a go before bed tonight:>)

Quote Originally Posted by GeriatricOne
    Did u get my last message bro? About me just purchased g the same Watson test Cyp? And about me wanting to SubQ the stuff?

What is causing these lumps? I've noticed I don't get them when I inject into love handles or glut fat. Allergic reaction? Skin irritation?

For me I think it's skin irritation. I'm more sensitive to it I guess. You might be as well. I think I found a balance now. Im using the love handles too. Since I'm splitting 50mg into two spots (25mg one love handle/25mg the other one) I barely get it now. As long as my next round three days later is about three inches away from the prior injections, it's been ok.

LFH40 is offline Associate Member
    I've observed that if I inject two inches on either side of the naval, I get the raised itchy bumps too for quite a few days. I've tried the love handle recently and I didn't notice any of the aforementioned. Today I injected sub q in the wallet area of the upper glute. Just trying to rotate. 5 hours later and no lump there either. I want to try the quad, however, I'm worried that I don't have enough fat there to sub q inject. If I inject in the quad with a 27g x 1/2" needle, is that still considered Sub q or is that now IM seeing that there's really no body fat to speak of on my quad?

GeriatricOne is offline Associate Member
    Sorry for the delayed reply. I have not tried anymore sub-q. My first experience witht the Watson was a tad tramatic. I cant say all Watson branded test-c will cause the same problem, or if I had a fluke bad batch. But both sub-q and IM were very uncomfortable. I have since returned to IM twice a week in tne quads with the Pfizer brand.

I would be interested to learn if your sub-q experience is better. I hope so...

dhickey is offline Junior Member
    I get those occasionally in the love handle area. Not a huge deal for me. Never had them in the upper glute area. I do mine right below the belt line if i do it in the glute. Never get a pinch or stinging there either. Less nerve endings?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dhickey View Post
    I get those occasionally in the love handle area. Not a huge deal for me. Never had them in the upper glute area. I do mine right below the belt line if i do it in the glute. Never get a pinch or stinging there either. Less nerve endings?
    I get black and blue on the handles and lumps in the abdomen all too often. Try doing SQ into the fatty pubic area. Easy to grab and see and I never get a lump there. Works great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    I get black and blue on the handles and lumps in the abdomen all too often. Try doing SQ into the fatty pubic area. Easy to grab and see and I never get a lump there. Works great for me.
    Same thing here 2Sox. I got a hematoma one time on my love handle. Everywhere else is pretty much ok with low doses spread out. Subq in the glutes seem to work the best for me.

Update*
    SubQ injections into love handles with Watson's Test Cyp 200mg/ml @ .25 ml at each Love-Handle. Resulted in no "bumps" or "raised areas". The injections did BURN like crazy for about 3 minutes each and the subsided and resulted in no pain.
    SubQ Arctic's Test E 250mg/ml (ugl brand) into love handles @ .25 ml at each love-handle resulted in no "bump" or "raised area" either. And actually had no BURN like the Watson brand did!
    I believe the burn was simply a result in Watson's use of a high level of Alcohol!

Thread Information