Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: where the hell's powerlifty?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Ooo I liked him a lot and talked to him a lot in PMS. He got flabbergasted when I think low t was not the only problem he had.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    We lost a member several months back (GD) who although I had a run in or two with, he probably forgot more about TRT and men's health than I know, and I consider myself fairly knowledgeable. I learned a lot from him. Point is, the site survived, others stepped up. Power was a young man that had probably too much time on his hands but I don't think he intentionally was at times talking non sense. I believe he had good intentions but was unable to take any constructive critism which maybe will come with age. I stopped reading his posts months ago because I felt they had no value and At times I think many of us are guilty of taking advice rather than opinions from people that are unqualified. Point is people will come and go, makes sense to me to focus on the quality of what some can bring to the table and use it to there advantage and not get into the weather proper warnings were issued and getting petitions to bring someone back. Remember this is currently a free site for those that want to participate, but a certain etiquette or rules must be adhered to.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Agreed. I personally liked him. We interacted well. Exuberant youth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information