Thread: Hcg

gatornate97 is offline Junior Member

Hcg

Afternoon gents!

I've got a question...I went to my compound pharmacy today to pick up my HCG . So, I ask for some insulin syringes to inject subQ and the tech says "your prescription says IM injection"

He also says that that's how he's seen it done before. I've never seen or heard of IM HCG injections. Is that a standard protocol? Why would you inject HCG IM? The tech says they did that fur the weight loss benefits.

Just curious to hear what others have seen or had experience with.

Also,I store my vials in the back of the fridge. Just curious as to how others store theirs.

sweatymoo is offline Junior Member
    Good question, I'm in on this one

tectime is offline Member
    You can do hcg im if you choose but sub q is the best way. Easier smoother better absorption. In the back of the fridge or in the crisper is great storage place as long as between 34 and 46 degrees f.

61er is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatornate97 View Post
    Afternoon gents!

I've got a question...I went to my compound pharmacy today to pick up my HCG . So, I ask for some insulin syringes to inject subQ and the tech says "your prescription says IM injection"

He also says that that's how he's seen it done before. I've never seen or heard of IM HCG injections. Is that a standard protocol? Why would you inject HCG IM? The tech says they did that fur the weight loss benefits.

Just curious to hear what others have seen or had experience with.
    IM may be the pharmacist "default" (i.e., what they are instructed to provide unless SQ is specified by the doctor). My first prescription was marked IM, and I received a bag full of 25 gauge needles. I went to my local pharmacist and bought a box of 31s.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    HCG used to be IM back in the day I had used it before, now sub q is the way to go.

w8liftr is offline Junior Member
    Try to get scrip for sub q needles. I put hcg back in box it comes in, wrap that in aluminum foil, then put that in coffee cup and place in bottom drawer of fridge. That way no light gets to it, it's discreet, and won't tip over.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w8liftr View Post
    Try to get scrip for sub q needles. I put hcg back in box it comes in, wrap that in aluminum foil, then put that in coffee cup and place in bottom drawer of fridge. That way no light gets to it, it's discreet, and won't tip over.
    I put preloaded syringes in a hard side eyeglass case. Store anywhere in fridge. Same for the vial. (No light is on when fridge is closed.) Case is good for me when I travel, which I do a lot. Take an insulated soft side lunch carrier with an ice block. Put it back in the fridge when I arrive.

Forgot to bring this up in OP.
    So I bought the insulin syringes 28g
    Problem is that they are not needles where you can change the syringe. So I assume it's safe to draw the HCG then inject with the same syringe?

When I was going to the make clinic they used the same type syringe with the orange cap. So I wonder if they drew and injected with same syringe.

Anyone do this? Or do you guys draw/inject HCG like T?

My needles are also fixed on mine. HCG is not oil based, drawing isn't a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven
    My needles are also fixed on mine. HCG is not oil based, drawing isn't a problem.
    Thanks for the clarification! Appreciate it.

Since the needles are fixed, do you think it is sterile enough and safe to draw and inject with same syringe?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member

Since the needles are fixed, do you think it is sterile enough and safe to draw and inject with same syringe?
    I do it all the time.

Yes.

EverettCD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatornate97
    Thanks for the clarification! Appreciate it. Since the needles are fixed, do you think it is sterile enough and safe to draw and inject with same syringe?
    Yes it's safe.

Sent from my iPhone that was manufactured in a sweat shop in China®

Thanks fellas!!

Thread Information