Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Nebido/Test-U plus Test-C

adam1973 is offline Junior Member

Nebido/Test-U plus Test-C

I was able to obtain a couple of 4mL vials of Bayer Nebido and was thinking of trying it out and possibly doing a a bulking cycle consisting of Test-U, Test-C, and HCG . I did some research and Test-U has a very long half life and for TRT purposes one shot is needed every 10-12 weeks. So if I were to use the Test-U in conjunction with Test-C and HCG I would estimate my Testosterone levels would be well over 2000nG/dL. I do have adequate Adex on hand. I would do blood work if I were to go this route.

I am currently on 100mg/week of test-C because I am Hypo. Peak T levels are about 1100 and Low T level is 500
    As for diet I eat VERY clean and consume about 100-130 grams of protein/day. I would be using creatine monohydrate as well during the cycle.

Ideally I would like to put on 10lbs of lean muscle over the course of 4-5 months.

Stats: 5'11" 170lbs BF is about 10-15% I have been working out with free weights off and on all my life. I have been consistently working out for several years with NO real gains. I run a 9 minute mile and usually run 3 miles a day 3 times a week.

Whats your thoughts?
    Last edited by adam1973; 11-19-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think you could gain that weight relatively easily with a change in diet and you should visit our nutrition forum. 170lbs is no weight at your height and would indicate a lack of food. Particularly if you are on TRT.
    adam1973 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I think you could gain that weight relatively easily with a change in diet and you should visit our nutrition forum. 170lbs is no weight at your height and would indicate a lack of food. Particularly if you are on TRT.
    You are probably right.... My doc says I should be able to put on muscle weight. Ill check out the nutrition forum.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1973 View Post
    You are probably right.... My doc says I should be able to put on muscle weight. Ill check out the nutrition forum.
    Bib is correct at your height and weight its plain to see you need to do more research on your diet and also your training routine. Steroids are worthless unless you master the two above areas
    adam1973 likes this.

I forgot to mention that I started a low calorie diet back in july of 2013. In july I was at 193. I used the phone app "my fitness pal" so I could keep track of my nutritional intake. I maintained a high protein, low fat, and moderate carb diet and lost 25lbs. I was maintaining a caloric intake below 1800 calories per day. My abs are starting to show however I am kinda on the skinny side. Im going to increase my protein and complex carb intake and bring my caloric intake up to 2500 calories. I just want to minimize how much fat my body converts from the excess calories....

On a typical day I eat chicken breats, various fish (sardines, cod, salmon, canned or fresh/frozen), sweet potatoes, brown rice, oats, homemade granola, yogurt, whole grain crackers, lots of greens and fruits, lean red meats (no more than 2x/week). I avoided eggs, milk, and any kind of animal fat and kept cheese to a minimum. I consider my diet VERY clean.

Clean is a term I don't particularly like. You either hit your macro's or you don't.

What is your current bodyfat% and what are the macro's for your lean weight gain plan?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Clean is a term I don't particularly like. You either hit your macro's or you don't.

What is your current bodyfat% and what are the macro's for your lean weight gain plan?
    I'd say about 15% bf. can you give me an example of macro? Is it macro nutrition?

Quote Originally Posted by adam1973 View Post
    I'd say about 15% bf. can you give me an example of macro? Is it macro nutrition?
    An example of a macro? Carbohydrates.

Another?

Protein
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

An example of a macro? Carbohydrates.

Another?

Protein
    On an average day 100-160 grams of protein, 200-250 grams of complex carbs, 30-50 grams of fat

Thread Information