Iopu is offline Junior Member

Has anyone tried finisterade for hairloss (not steroid related)?

I'm 25 and over the last year or two my hairline has receded pretty hard. Will finisterade help to regrow my hair? I'm thinking of seeing a docter but I am wondering what your experiences are (if any). This is not cycle related as I have only done 2 cycles and this problem started before I cycled.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iopu
    I'm 25 and over the last year or two my hairline has receded pretty hard. Will finisterade help to regrow my hair? I'm thinking of seeing a docter but I am wondering what your experiences are (if any). This is not cycle related as I have only done 2 cycles and this problem started before I cycled.
    I started finasteride before steroids . As my hairline has receded it will not regrow hair drastically in my experience. But coupled with nizoral and minoxidil it will grow some and keep the rest from thinning and falling.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I totally agree with mp859. Some may grow more or less. It will make a visible improvement. It can also cause ED. Some may not notice this side effect or as in my case, i took it for around 7 years before i started noticing it was effecting sex drive. i also feel it can cause premature ejaculation. I switched advised by doctor to avadart. It is considered better and less sides according to Doc and IMO.

Also, the best is hair grafts. I have had the procedure and done correctly it is amazing. You generally can get up to 3,000 grafts per surgery, more can shock your head and make hair fall out. That is what i have read anyways. It is hard to get much more than 3,000 donor hairs anyways. Although you are pretty young and i would try the medications for as long as you can before getting procedure. Even after procedure you should consider medications.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I totally agree with mp859. Some may grow more or less. It will make a visible improvement. It can also cause ED. Some may not notice this side effect or as in my case, i took it for around 7 years before i started noticing it was effecting sex drive. i also feel it can cause premature ejaculation. I switched advised by doctor to avadart. It is considered better and less sides according to Doc and IMO.
    Dang I had no idea it could cause ED

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6 View Post
    Dang I had no idea it could cause ED
    Google propecia side effects ed and you will see some horrifying stories. It was new to the scene when i started it so the stories were not out yet. Stumbled across it after many years of use thinking something was wrong.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    Google propecia side effects ed and you will see some horrifying stories. It was new to the scene when i started it so the stories were not out yet. Stumbled across it after many years of use thinking something was wrong.

Geez man I think I would rather lose all my hair.. I was actually thinking about using the stuff not now

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    It raises your estrogen I believe

xcraider37 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iopu View Post
    Don't what to not sympathize with you, as my hair started falling out in my 20's I know the feeling, struggled with it until I hit 43, shaved my head and wished I would have done it 15 years prior it is awesome. Get a proglide razor and own it when the time is right, stay off these hairloss drugs that do little to nothing but harm your body. Go to a bar with a shaved head and see who gets hit on first, baldy or hair head you might be surprised what women respond too.

Thread Information