jungle1 is offline Junior Member

Could someone please look at my blood results

sorry they are very basic, they are as follows

age - 22
    Total Test - 450
    TSH - 3.5 (scale 0.5 - 4.0)
    Vitamin D - 55 (scale 50-350)

I take multivitamin and fish oil tablet, i have been having trouble with low libido, ed, dry skin, fatigue, depression, slow metabolism, brain fog.
    I think i'm almost hypogonadal as well as hypothyroid
    Cholesterol was a bit high too

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    What about your diet/lifestyle/level of fitness? If your 300lbs and your favorite hobby is to sit on the couch with a bag of cheetos then total test being 450 may be great.

What about free test?

When my test levels were just over 200 I still had oily skin.

jungle1 is offline Junior Member
    well i have literally no energy, ive tried eating healthy lots of vegetables, unrefined carbs, lean meats, etc..... but i honestly it doesn't make me feel superb. I would love to be able to exercise i used to go to the gym three times a week, up until last year when i had a pretty wild time drinking and binge eating. I was always on a few prescription meds (not any that you would use for recreational use or getting high) and i think it taxed my thyroid out.... im not even overweight if anything underweight but im struggling to put kilograms back on, because everytime after eating i feel so exhausted and need to sleep

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Your TSH is showing that your pituitary is trying to get your thyroid to make more hormone. In order to really know what is happening, you will need to know more about your thyroid hormones (free T3, free T4). Also, if I were you, I would want to increase my vitamin D.

Now, having trouble putting on weight doesn't exactly jibe with being hypothyroid, so if I were you, I would also want to know about my adrenal function - in order to be useful, you need more than one measurement, so people often use salivary tests where you spit into a tube at four different points during the day and send it off for analysis.

If you want to say what these prescription meds are that you believe effected your thyroid, I might be able to comment on it.

Thread Information