Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Anastrozole and dosing options

LFH40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    .25mg eod to start. then go for blood work and see were u r at
    No. Please read the thread. I was on .25 twice a week and that's what crashed my E2 as I stated above. I'm past that point. I've tested on my own a couple times. I crashed it with twice a week so I'm definitely not going eod with it.

Can anyone who had read the thread please advise? I've given pretty detailed info. Thanks!
    Last edited by LFH40; 03-19-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Moparman is offline Associate Member
    I'd ween off. I crashed my E with .25 twice a week. Started taking dim, copper, zinc and I've been in range.

xcraider37 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LFH40 View Post

No. Please read the thread. I was on .25 twice a week and that's what crashed my E2 as I stated above. I'm past that point. I've tested on my own a couple times. I crashed it with twice a week so I'm definitely not going eod with it.

Can anyone who had read the thread please advise? I've given pretty detailed info. Thanks!
    It's tough chasing e2 for some of us, I would crash mine on .25 2x per week pretty fast, I am currently doing .125 2x per week @ 60 mg test. 2x per week so far so good, I am one that will just have to keep adjusting, as I am ultra sensitive to adex. I tried without adex but it slowly started to rise. TRT is not one size fits all, you need to adjust until you feel good and are dialed in.

LFH40 is offline Associate Member
    So should I just carry on with dim and zinc or use the Anastrozole? I guess I'm not too high at 32, but I do feel like there room for improvement.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    I would just use the DIM and zinc and see how you feel.
    LFH40 likes this.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LFH40 View Post
    So should I just carry on with dim and zinc or use the Anastrozole? I guess I'm not too high at 32, but I do feel like there room for improvement.
    I've been on 250mg DIM, 50mg Zinc and 4mg copper daily for a month - no Adex - and I'm feeling pretty good. Waiting to see what my labs say. I agree with Dave. You might want to continue with it too and see how you feel and what your labs say.
    LFH40 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information