Need some advice please

When I was 19 I stupidly did a cycle of test prop. 750mg for 10 weeks. I had a very rough time coming off, i was still shut down after PCT. For pct i did nolva 40mg for 1 week then 20mg for 3 weeks. Plus clomid 100mg for 1 week and then 50mg for 3 weeks.

I suffered erectile dysfunction for 2 months after PCT and felt like a total girl. Eventually my sex life came back, my muscles hardened back up and i told myself im recovered, i didnt go for a blood test because i didnt want to face the possibility of not being. Which was very stupid. I went on with life and now i look back the past year i have not been the same, ive suffered depression, shit motivation, and being a general asshole.

So i finally got a blood test 15 months later and as i feared, my free testosterone came back at 286. The doctor was totally non interested so i went to another doc who was more helpful. He sent me for another blood test.

Free test - 283
LH - 3
FSH - 3

I didnt see the results of the thyroid test an sperm count but he said theyre completely fine. Should of asked for a copy but anyway..

He dismissed the idea of a restart and said i was fine, gave me a speech about needing to get my diet and exercise on track etc.

So now i am going to get my own clomid an hcg and try to restart myself.

I was unsure about hcg and thought of doing just clomid, but my lh and fsh arent low enough for it to just be a problem there. Im thinking my nuts may also be slacked off as well.

So my questions: how much HCG? How long? How much clomid and how long? Do i start the clomid same time as the hcg? An finally, am i going to need an aromatose inhib to counteract what I am HOPING will be a huge rise in testosterone levels .

Any help very much appreciated, this shit is ruining my life.