bryce0015 is offline New Member

Decent doctors or endos in Brisbane Australia

Would anyone be able to suggest a good doctor or endo in the Brisbane region that knows what there doing when it comes to TRT.
    cheers

Ridgback is offline New Member
    Hi Bryce,

you Don't seem to be having much joy with responses,so ill chime in it may not help in the least. i Am brand new to this HRT Game 4 weeks in on Reandron 1000 mg i was diagnosed with low T from a local GP and commenced treatment after some soul searching and research after finding this site.

The Dr i am seeing is the fourth one i saw from the same office ! and the only one that mentioned T may be an issue, i will run with him for the foreseeable future to see how knowledgeable he actually is on the subject, he currently has other patients on the same treatment so with the help of the knowledge found on this site, and at least his willingness to address the issue we should sort it without the need for an Endo.

Have you had your Blood Work done to establish low T ?

And Yes im in Brisbane
    Last edited by Ridgback; 01-01-2014 at 03:06 AM.

hi ridgback

yes in 2013 January I got a testosterone result of 8.5 (8-30) which is roughly 245ng/dl. I went to my Gp in december last year to get a referral to a local endo and get more blood tests done. My appointment with my endo is actually tomorrow so hopefully all goes well.

dan76 is offline New Member
    How did you go Bryce, I have a referral to an endo in Brisbane but haven't made the appointment yet as I live 3 hours north. I would be interested in recommendations for trt Docs Sunshine coast and north.

Dan

Hi dan76

My latest blood test results came back good except for my Total testosterone . My total test came back at 11.0 (10-33) so its at the bottom end of the scale but still in range so my endo said that's fine and didn't recommend TRT. Even though I told him I'm having all the syptoms such ED, lathagic, slight depression, feeling weak ect. All he suggested was taking multi vitamins, zinc and v!agra to help with ED.

So I'm still confused about weather this is a good or bad thing. Because I want my test levels to be much higher and I wouldn't have a problem with taking TRT. So now I just have to live with these low levels and continue to feel like sh!t.

I'm thinking I might take another aas cycle or some OTC test boosters to eventually drop my test levels so I can get put on TRT.

dan76 is offline New Member
    Try everything you can to raise your levels to the point that you feel better as taking trt has it's own problems. I didn't have that option as I had an injury to the nuts and have just shut down, went from normal down to between 5 and 6 on the blood work. So I have been getting treated for about 8 months now and I am having big problems with my e levels, as you may know here in Aus docs can't give you anything that is for something else so no cancer treatments for keeping e down and all the endos only know about diabeties. My last blood test the e levels I think are supposed to be between 70 and 160 or something and mine was 288.

Dan

Ridgback is offline New Member
    Gday Dan,

although my Gp has also stated he will not treat high E, i am at 141 Scale of 55-165 pmol/L, get yourself some liquidex from arr, igot some on stand buy in case it jumps up, in the mean time im going to get some DIM and give it a crack.

out of curiosity are you injecting Reandron ?

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Bryce. Them levels are still way to low. Just because it is In range it means nothing. When was your last cycle? If your been off for a while I would try a restart. I got low t coming off cycle. Came in at 9. I'm going to do a clomid restart

Quote Originally Posted by aussie made View Post
    Bryce. Them levels are still way to low. Just because it is In range it means nothing. When was your last cycle? If your been off for a while I would try a restart. I got low t coming off cycle. Came in at 9. I'm going to do a clomid restart
    My last cycle was back in mid 2011 which was test e 500mg p/w. Its hard for me to find legit clomid or nolva in australia as you probably know

Thread Information