Louwang is offline New Member

Unhappy Blood test, low t syndrome

Hi

I have all the syntoms of low testosterone Im 33 years Old,

Have done three test at my local doctor..

First test was only testosterone got 6.6mnol/l reference is 7.6-31mnol.

Second test was 8.8mnol/l, here I also got, PSA 0.8,
    SHBG 12, LH 5,2. And p-testosteron/shbg 0.70

Before i got to the so called *expert* i did one more test

7.7mnol/l and shbg 10, I been on Vitamine D sometime so my shbg is maybe affected a little bit by that.

When i then meet t he doctor he told me that my free testosterone is good so I don't should look at the total testosterone, and he doesn't want to threaten me.

He wanted me to leave a fourth test instead some months later he believes my total will be around 15+mnol then???!

Kinda upset now, still have all the syntoms should I change doctor or is he right?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louwang View Post
    Hi

I have all the syntoms of low testosterone Im 33 years Old,

Have done three test at my local doctor..

First test was only testosterone got 6.6mnol/l reference is 7.6-31mnol.

Second test was 8.8mnol/l, here I also got, PSA 0.8,
    SHBG 12, LH 5,2. And p-testosteron/shbg 0.70

Before i got to the so called *expert* i did one more test

7.7mnol/l and shbg 10, I been on Vitamine D sometime so my shbg is maybe affected a little bit by that.

When i then meet t he doctor he told me that my free testosterone is good so I don't should look at the total testosterone, and he doesn't want to threaten me.

He wanted me to leave a fourth test instead some months later he believes my total will be around 15+mnol then???!

Kinda upset now, still have all the syntoms should I change doctor or is he right?
    Welcome to the forum. You're in the right place and the people here have a great deal of knowledge to help you.

Your post is a little difficult to understand. Do you think you can make it simpler and just post the tests and the results with the ranges? It would enable people to better help you with your questions. One more thing; It seems there are a lot of typos in your post. I'd suggest you proof read what you write before you post. Then we'd be better able to make out what your trying to say - and ask.

Louwang is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Welcome to the forum. You're in the right place and the people here have a great deal of knowledge to help you.

Your post is a little difficult to understand. Do you think you can make it simpler and just post the tests and the results with the ranges? It would enable people to better help you with your questions. One more thing; It seems there are a lot of typos in your post. I'd suggest you proof read what you write before you post. Then we'd be better able to make out what your trying to say - and ask.

Okey

I have done three blood tests.

My test results are in European measurement numbers,

First test i only checked total testosterone level i got

6.6mnol/L reference scale for us in Europe is 7.6-31mnol/L

Second test they wanted to check SHBG and Psa value also, got total testosterone 8.8nmol/L, SHBG:12 and PSA was very low also =good no testicle problem.

Third test i got on total testosterone 7.7mnol/L and SHBG was 10.

Doctor is telling me not to stare on the low total testosterone value, he says my free testosterone is good, so no problem if I have very low total testosterone level.

Is he ****ing me up?

Feels very bad

Thread Information