ForumMember is offline New Member

axiron & injections at same time?

So my Endo gave me a script for axiron & wants me to try it. Turns out with the coupons it's no cost out of pocket so I figured ok why not even though I told her I like my injections... My question specifically is if taking axiron, is it a bad idea to also inject test cyp once a week(same time while on axiron)... She also wrote me a script for my normal cyp.

I ask because of this: I have a new Endo, my BW all came back ok. but she wanted me to try this axiron because of some coupon ect. Plus she had some samples for me... However, I also have my Cyp & Cyp scripts on hand. So I am wondering if there is any benefit to doing both. Or, Since i'm on shots should I just fill the axiron scripts and put them up in the cabinet. This new Endo appears to be giving me the freedom to do what I want as long as my labs continuously come back ok...

Please don't flame.. Just asking for opinions, ect..TY in advance..

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    I see no value in this, the whole idea is to get dialed in right?

tlow is offline New Member
    Axiron , androgel done noithing for me

xcraider37 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumMember View Post
    So my Endo gave me a script for axiron & wants me to try it. Turns out with the coupons it's no cost out of pocket so I figured ok why not even though I told her I like my injections... My question specifically is if taking axiron, is it a bad idea to also inject test cyp once a week(same time while on axiron)... She also wrote me a script for my normal cyp.

I ask because of this: I have a new Endo, my BW all came back ok. but she wanted me to try this axiron because of some coupon ect. Plus she had some samples for me... However, I also have my Cyp & Cyp scripts on hand. So I am wondering if there is any benefit to doing both. Or, Since i'm on shots should I just fill the axiron scripts and put them up in the cabinet. This new Endo appears to be giving me the freedom to do what I want as long as my labs continuously come back ok...

Please don't flame.. Just asking for opinions, ect..TY in advance..
    I've used both in the past together the gels/liquid can provide a small libido boost, other than that I seen no benefit. My levels did stay pretty high for ex. Once a week inj. 100mg + 5g of testim kept me between 800 and 1000 day before next inj. I thought it was too high considering peak of 24 to 48 hours, I would guess to be in the 1300 to 1500 range. So I have dumped the gel.

kcwebguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xcraider37 View Post
    I've used both in the past together the gels/liquid can provide a small libido boost, other than that I seen no benefit. My levels did stay pretty high for ex. Once a week inj. 100mg + 5g of testim kept me between 800 and 1000 day before next inj. I thought it was too high considering peak of 24 to 48 hours, I would guess to be in the 1300 to 1500 range. So I have dumped the gel.
    I would concur with this. There is little to no benefit with Axiron. Not to mention having to mess with trying to apply the liquid to your underarms. And if you have loved ones around you that you don't want to expose to the T then you may have a big problem.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I actually did this when I was going out of town for a few weeks. I pinned before i left and then used a topical while out of town starting about five days after I left. There was def some overlap bc I was horny as hell with a permaboner. There's no reason to really do this full time though. Remember, your goal is get dialed in and then adjust slightly as necessary. With pins and gels, there's too many unnecessary variables.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8 View Post
    I actually did this when I was going out of town for a few weeks. I pinned before i left and then used a topical while out of town starting about five days after I left. There was def some overlap bc I was horny as hell with a permaboner. There's no reason to really do this full time though. Remember, your goal is get dialed in and then adjust slightly as necessary. With pins and gels, there's too many unnecessary variables.
    I guess you hit the secret combination. Dab on a little gel and your libido goes sky high. Did this once during my transition from gel to shots. It was rather intense.

Thread Information