Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ryanmcd

Thread: Low T Center Help!!

Boomerang123 is offline New Member

Exclamation Low T Center Help!!

I went to the low t center today for the first time.They did my blood work and my t level was 263! So they told me that I was treatable.

They gave me a 140 cc shot of what type of steroid I do not know and said the doctor would be adjusting the dose of the next visit after they got back the full results for other things like estrogen levels.

My question is has anyone used them?
    what type of steroid do they use?

They want to set me up for weekly injections should I ask that they increase the dosage?

I am 26 and 250 lbs with high body fat percentage.

At my current t low I almost fell like I can only go up from there!

Thank you

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang123 View Post
    I went to the low t center today for the first time.They did my blood work and my t level was 263! So they told me that I was treatable.

They gave me a 140 cc shot
    of what type of steroid I do not know and said the doctor would be adjusting the dose of the next visit after they got back the full results for other things like estrogen levels.
    Pretty sure it wasn't a 140cc injection....but if you're referring to LowT.com, I plan on using them myself if my blood work indicates I'm eligible.
    But, honestly, you really need to communicate with your Dr. I'm sure you were nervous and excited to be treated, but I would suggest keeping a daily log of how you feel and write down any questions you may have. Take this with you @ your next visit.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I specifically asked how many cc's!they said it was 140.Is that high or low for a first visit In your opinion?
    I didn't want to ask to many questions on my first visit didn't want seem fishy!

And I went to the Low T Center in Dallas

I promise you it wasn't 140cc. ....perhaps 140mg of testosterone cypionate . 140cc would be a shade over 1/8 of a liter.
    ...and I would have no reservations about their treatment plan. I've been impressed with everything I've read/heard about them.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-17-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    I specifically asked how many cc's!they said it was 140.Is that high or low for a first visit In your opinion?
    I didn't want to ask to many questions on my first visit didn't want seem fishy!

And I went to the Low T Center in Dallas

It's foolish not to ask what someone is INJECTING into you, in fact if the doc is good he will see you want to learn and educate you.
    NEFLRick likes this.

...and congrats Boomerang123 on having your condition treated.

Sorry bro! 140gm is correct is that typical?
    Is it low?

64509chvl is offline Associate Member
    Fairly healthy dose if taken weekly. Bloods in a few weeks will tell ya, everyone is completely diferent. 100mg a week is a great place to start.

Do you think this will shut my natural down completely?

64509chvl is offline Associate Member
    Yes it will.

sfgiantsfan55 is offline Associate Member
    ive been going to low t center in north denver for about a year. 140 sounds like a reasonable initial dosing. im very pleased with the knowledge of the staff (they will talk as much as u like ) my md is great. ( i mention this b/c in reading this forum seems alot of people have mds that know very little about trt or are very hesitant). i take 200 every ten days + clomid. very pleased at this point.

roxer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan55 View Post
    ive been going to low t center in north denver for about a year. 140 sounds like a reasonable initial dosing. im very pleased with the knowledge of the staff (they will talk as much as u like ) my md is great. ( i mention this b/c in reading this forum seems alot of people have mds that know very little about trt or are very hesitant). i take 200 every ten days + clomid. very pleased at this point.
    What's your clomid dosage if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by roxer View Post
    What's your clomid dosage if you don't mind me asking?
    i take 25mg mon wed friday. seems from what ive read that isnt much but its doing the trick. in my case i take clomid for atrophy issues. it works for me, whereas i couldnt get hcg to do anything in that department.

cc's grams, LOL!

I am quite sure you meant 140 mg.

140 cc's would literally injure you - explode!

140 Grams - LOL! Wow! That's a hefty cycle!

roxer is offline Associate Member
    i take 25mg mon wed friday. seems from what ive read that isnt much but its doing the trick. in my case i take clomid for atrophy issues. it works for me, whereas i couldnt get hcg to do anything in that department.
    Thanks bro. Do you have issues with E2? If so, what do you do to deal with it?

Quote Originally Posted by roxer View Post
    Thanks bro. Do you have issues with E2? If so, what do you do to deal with it?
    np. knock on wood , no i do not have issues with e2..always been really low as has my SHBG numbers... lucky in that respect.

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    I started 3 months ago, TT 184 im 54 years old. first injection was 200mg, they called it a booster. then 3 shots of 100mg weekly followed by bloodwork, TT went to 260. They boosted it to 130 x 4 weeks then BW again and my TT was 409. now getting 150 a week and they added 300iu hcg 2x a week just did my first injection last night of hcg. things are going real well I added 7 pounds of muscle and have lost fat around my belly. I am also getting more cut up, my body fat is somewhere between 10-12 percent. my recovery time is better and I am gaining strength. all other bloodwork numbers are within normal limits. they bring you along slowly and the process is costly. right around 100 dollars x 3 a month for injections then 200 for the BW. 500 a month. cant wait to get my TT up in the 700 range I believe that is when I will really see some benefits. I workout 5-6 days a week. hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by xthedukex View Post
    I started 3 months ago, TT 184 im 54 years old. first injection was 200mg, they called it a booster. then 3 shots of 100mg weekly followed by bloodwork, TT went to 260. They boosted it to 130 x 4 weeks then BW again and my TT was 409. now getting 150 a week and they added 300iu hcg 2x a week just did my first injection last night of hcg. things are going real well I added 7 pounds of muscle and have lost fat around my belly. I am also getting more cut up, my body fat is somewhere between 10-12 percent. my recovery time is better and I am gaining strength. all other bloodwork numbers are within normal limits. they bring you along slowly and the process is costly. right around 100 dollars x 3 a month for injections then 200 for the BW. 500 a month. cant wait to get my TT up in the 700 range I believe that is when I will really see some benefits. I workout 5-6 days a week. hope this helps.
    Yes It does help thank you. Well my insurance covers it so i pay 25 a visit. I am 26 years old so i was hoping fore more of a boost then 700 TT. I started with a test range of 236. I would like to see TT at 1100. that is the highest end of normal. I think it would be ok considering my age.

At what week did you start to fell changes in your physic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmcd View Post
    It's foolish not to ask what someone is INJECTING into you, in fact if the doc is good he will see you want to learn and educate you.
    He is a doctor. Are you a doctor? I'm not doing this shit in my buddy's bathroom. I trust that if a md is working specifically at a low T center, he knows what he is doing. He’s not the guy administer cough syrup to little Susie at the family clinic ten minutes prior!

At what week did you start to fell changes in your physic?
    ive never felt anything earth shattering mood wise.... same old me ... i take the shots for the gym mostly...

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    He is a doctor. Are you a doctor? I'm not doing this shit in my buddy's bathroom. I trust that if a md is working specifically at a low T center, he knows what he is doing. He’s not the guy administer cough syrup to little Susie at the family clinic ten minutes prior!
    You are the one with unanswered questions, my 1st visit to my doc was over 2 hours and I asked everything but it was $500 too but well worth it. Get a list together of what you want to ask, and as I said any good doc WANT'S you know know wtf you are doing so you don't have to post 100q's on a forum with random correct / incorrect answers.

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    started seeing changes in my body about 8 weeks in. I now have the flow sheet from my visits that show everything, BW and and how much test ive received and TT levels . I am going to try and get a local doc to take over and save me some money. the clinic is 1 1/2 hour drive also. I too would like to get my TT up around 1000. this week I have turned up my workout to a much higher level and have recouped much faster. I was able to do my leg workout twice this week and in the past it would take 3 days for me to recover from the soreness, this week only about 1 day.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmcd View Post
    You are the one with unanswered questions, my 1st visit to my doc was over 2 hours and I asked everything but it was $500 too but well worth it. Get a list together of what you want to ask, and as I said any good doc WANT'S you know know wtf you are doing so you don't have to post 100q's on a forum with random correct / incorrect answers.

OH SUCH INTELLEGENT ADVISE ? WHAT IF HE DOESN'T HAVE YOU $500.00 TO BLOW AND IS DOING THE BEST HE CAN ? ANOTHER NEGATIVE ANSWER OR SHOULD I STATE OPIONION YOU ARE A DA !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcd View Post
    it's foolish not to ask what someone is injecting into you, in fact if the doc is good he will see you want to learn and educate you.
    another da reply that is a da opinion ! You are out right stupid ! Do not listen to this troll he has no idea what he is offering up as info !

Yes you should know what is being injected but no not all dr.s are educated in trt and not all dr are willing to educate you ! Some want to cut and run and make the money !

Ray-mond if you don't know the answers for a fact stop offering opinions and hoping you sound smart you are a DA and very negative your TRT ain't gett'in it !

Can you even read you own bw ?
    What is your e2 ?
    What is your total test ?
    What is your free test ?
    What is your bilirubin ?
    What is your RBC ?
    What is your LH ?
    Do you know how these effect you ?

You live in atlanta go ride marta (it's proably free to you) ?
    Be productive in something you have knowledge in !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-23-2014 at 10:47 PM.

Widedomain is offline New Member
    I started with a Low T center in Dallas. While they were very nice and professional, I was not totally impressed with them. Was paying a fairly high amount every week to have a cute girl shoot me in the butt. The PA was pretty knowledgable but conservative in the dosage and resistant to prescribing HCG or splitting my doses into twice a week. Moved to the Lowtestosterone.com program and have not looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by Widedomain View Post
    I started with a Low T center in Dallas. While they were very nice and professional, I was not totally impressed with them. Was paying a fairly high amount every week to have a cute girl shoot me in the butt. The PA was pretty knowledgable but conservative in the dosage and resistant to prescribing HCG or splitting my doses into twice a week. Moved to the Lowtestosterone.com program and have not looked back.
    how much do they charge you if i may ask? low t center is (from what im seeing online) expensive if you dont have pretty good insurance (luckily i have that, least for now )...do they let you do your own t injections? low t center wont allow that (but they wil let u inject your own hcg fwiw).

Blog Entries
    how much do they charge you if i may ask? low t center is (from what im seeing online) expensive if you dont have pretty good insurance (lucky i have that, least for now )...do they let you do your own t injections? low t center wont allow that (but they wil let u inject your own hcg fwiw).

I have pretty good Insurace and Average Dr. are like what this member discribes (Not all) no HCG and very lacking in TRT they are doing ! If you can commit and afford ; from all my searching in the past 14 mths Lowtestestorone.com is the most professional and most price effective and they are from what I see getting all the bumps in the rd out of their program and I have not read 1 bad review on them .

A general answer to your question is any where you go besides Lowtestosterone.com will charge you $500.00 to $700,00 for 1st visit and no Incurance Companies in 2014 are going to pay over 45% of 1 Dr. visit when it is that high ? Just doesn't fit into the new medicial programs .

With almost any Insurance Company, you will fork out a minium of $200.00 out of pocket and still not get top professional treatment 75% of the time Dr. want the $$$ and lack the understanding of what they are doing ! For my $200.00 I would be at Lowtestosterone,com, if I could be ! My Dr. cost $25.00 a visit and $45.00 BW Dr. can't read BW and is clueless to TRT + Mis prescribes AI and time Dosing of Cypionate ? He prescribed 200 mg EOW + all meds are an addition and HCG getting harder to find Cypionate $78.99 every 3 mths, 30 1 mg Astrtnozolo $9.00, HCG est $70.00 10,000 iu's about a mths supply add it up ? But cost does effect ability of professional care ? WTF ; he needs to go back to school .

I am going to a new Dr. today at VA . May be another lost cause but $$$$ is a huge factor on my treatment as a single dad and 100% disabled on fixed income for 2 adults he is 19 and I am 54 hard to eat clean and enough LOTS OF CHICKEN, DEER, TUNA, OATMEAL, PROTEIN POWDER + BROWN RICE & WATER ! So if you have $200.00 YOU CAN SCRAPE UP A MTH. FOR 12 MTHS. GO TO LOWTESTOSTERONE.COM
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-27-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post

I have pretty good Insurace and Average Dr. are like what this member discribes (Not all) no HCG and very lacking in TRT they are doing ! If you can commit and afford ; from all my searching in the past 14 mths Lowtestestorone.com is the most professional and most price effective and they are from what I see getting all the bumps in the rd out of their program and I have not read 1 bad review on them .

A general answer to your question is any where you go besides Lowtestosterone.com will charge you $500.00 to $700,00 for 1st visit and no Incurance Companies in 2014 are going to pay over 45% of 1 Dr. visit when it is that high ? Just doesn't fit into the new medicial programs .

With almost any Insurance Company, you will fork out a minium of $200.00 out of pocket and still not get top professional treatment 75% of the time Dr. want the $$$ and lack the understanding of what they are doing ! For my $200.00 I would be at Lowtestosterone,com, if I could be ! My Dr. cost $25.00 a visit and $45.00 BW Dr. can't read BW and is clueless to TRT + Mis prescribes AI and time Dosing of Cypionate ? He prescribed 200 mg EOW + all meds are an addition and HCG getting harder to find Cypionate $78.99 every 3 mths, 30 1 mg Astrtnozolo $9.00, HCG est $70.00 10,000 iu's about a mths supply add it up ? But cost does effect ability of professional care ? WTF ; he needs to go back to school .

I am going to a new Dr. today at VA . May be another lost cause but $$$$ is a huge factor on my treatment as a single dad and 100% disabled on fixed income for 2 adults he is 19 and I am 54 hard to eat clean and enough LOTS OF CHICKEN, DEER, TUNA, OATMEAL, PROTEIN POWDER + BROWN RICE & WATER ! So if you have $200.00 YOU CAN SCRAPE UP A MTH. FOR 12 MTHS. GO TO LOWTESTOSTERONE.COM

thanks for your input, ill check it out. luckily they have a location in denver near me. I hear what you are saying...it does get expensive . as much as t therapy helps me , ultimately it isnt a necessity , so it gets hard for me to justify paying for trt, eating right, gym, supplements...all that... (single dad here too). Good luck with the new Dr.

Thread Information