Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By joebailey1271

Thread: Is it possible to be allergic to Anastrozole ?

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Is it possible to be allergic to Anastrozole ?

I have been on TRT since Oct. 2012 and had a ad Dr. haven't found another; part due to not wanting to loose the scripts he gives but he is clueless, additionally can't even read BW !

My E2 was 72, 4 mths in at 140 mg of Cypionate a week and he scripts me Anastrozole @ 1 mg a day ? WTF I knew this was to much so I cut in half and have bunches of unequal .5 mg pieces and I tried to cut some to 1/4's and they crumbled .

So I tried .5 mg once a week and got E2 down to 21 but every time I take a .5 mg I get bad ; almost boils deep under my skin ? Nothing like infection will come out of them but they are painful and hurt ?

I am now doing
    weekly for 10 weeks
    200 mg of Tren
    100 mg of Cypionate
    50 mg of Deca mg weekly as joint pain relief along with TRT

Went to breaking the Anastrozole est cut to .5 mg into halves still an estimate ? I still have acne / boils , issue taking a guess of .25 2 x's a week and feel good but will get E2 checked the next time I go to the Dr. end of the mth ?

Just wondered if anyone else had issues with generic Arimidex ?

I am in the process of changing all medicial care to the Veterans Admin. I know I will have to check and re-check almost everything they do also due to incopentence of VA. Had to make this decission since Dr's and Meds are so high as in tripled in 2014 ! Thanks to the great health saving plan that was an Executive order (Obozo-Care) forced on the US Ctizens ? Another WTF !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-23-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's possible, but that doesn't sound like a normal allergic reaction.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It's possible, but that doesn't sound like a normal allergic reaction.
    Well with the proticall I am on I would not think it possible to have low E2 and as I stated I will get BW before the end of the month , Still think I can work with the VA better than my current private MD & everything is free ?

Thank you for reply ! Do you have any thoughts as to what may be causing the deep boils about 4 days after a ,5 mg they go away as far as pain goes and takes about 8 for them to not be visiable and that is if I don't mess with them or aggraviate them ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-23-2014 at 07:47 PM.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Well with the proticall I am on I would not think it possible to have low E2 and as I stated I will get BW before the end of the month , Still think I can work with the VA better than my current private MD & everything is free ?

Thank you for reply ! Do you have any thoughts as to what may be causing the deep boils about 4 days after a ,5 mg they go away as far as pain goes and takes about 8 for them to not be visiable and that is if I don't mess with them ar aggraviate them ?
    Buzz,

I don't think the Anastrozole is causing this reaction - directly. I believe it may be a result of the AI allowing your body to utilize more of the T you are dosing. Think teenage years, oily skin, bad body odor.

It happened to me and it also happened to my wife, when we first began shots and the T doses were higher than we really needed. We both reduced our doses and after awhile it calmed down. Our bodies adjusted and we were able to increase it to where it all works. Still get a little outbreak occasionally. See if your doc can write a script for clindamycin phosphate topical solution 1%. Works wonders!

(I'm working real hard to ignore your other comment. ;-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Buzz,

I don't think the Anastrozole is causing this reaction - directly. I believe it may be a result of the AI allowing your body to utilize more of the T you are dosing. Think teenage years, oily skin, bad body odor.

It happened to me and it also happened to my wife, when we first began shots and the T doses were higher than we really needed. We both reduced our doses and after awhile it calmed down. Our bodies adjusted and we were able to increase it to where it all works. Still get a little outbreak occasionally. See if your doc can write a script for clindamycin phosphate topical solution 1%. Works wonders!

(I'm working real hard to ignore your other comment. ;-)
    Thanks have your medical bills became lower or higher in 2014 ?

I have been on TRT for 14, mths.

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    Thanks have your medical bills became lower or higher in 2014 ?

I have been on TRT for 14, mths.

Mine are about 50% and I have Cigna.

Also your running a mini cycle not TRT, you can not even get a script for tren . Why not go back to the basics that worked before?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmcd View Post
    Mine are about 50% and I have Cigna.

Also your running a mini cycle not TRT, you can not even get a script for tren . Why not go back to the basics that worked before?

50% higher or lower ?

What I am running was not the issue I was having the AI reaction before adding the mini cycle ! ! !

Tren is a rush and feels GOOD & Leaner and cut is a rush at 54 and 100% disabled ! ! ! I feel the best I have in 20 years even better than I did at 24 when abusing large amounts of AAS ? WTF I am dying just like you & I choose my posion

I wondered why you are on my ignore list ? You offered no positive info and stated that you could not get Tren without a script ? WTF like you were sharing knowledge that the rest of the world doesn't already know ? You state you live in Atlanta and I live 52 miles North of Clairmont Rd and I can get any supplement I want so why does that matter to you if I do a mini cycle, are you jealous ? RANSID lol

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-24-2014 at 09:31 AM.

50% higher or lower ?

What I am running was not the issue I was having the AI reaction before adding the mini cycle ! ! !

Tren is a rush and feels GOOD & Leaner and cut is a rush at 54 and 100% disabled ! ! ! I am dying just like you & I choose my posion

I wondered why you are on my ignore list ? You offered no positive info and stated that you could not get Tren without a script like you were sharing knowledge that the rest of the world doesn't already know ?
    [/FONT]
    Can't fix stupid, if you want to be big and strong and stupid do it up, but when asking for help doing 100 things it's not going to happen. I am guessing you never went to Low-T either and you are doing underground meds w/o a doc and now you have sides? Wow never could see that coming.

Dumb w/o doc + lots of random meds = Issues.

Blog Entries
    Can't fix stupid, (I suggest you seek help and give it a real shot stupid !) if you want to be big and strong and stupid do it up, but when asking for help doing 100 things (In order to be negative you forget how to add, even more exposing your failed TRT and negative attitude ! Look at the man in the man in the mirror before you post DA statements and learn how to add . . . lol not 100 different things; simple tweaking and modifing proticall FAT a$$) it's not going to happen. I am guessing you never went to Low-T either and you are doing underground meds w/o a doc and now you have sides? Wow never could see that coming.

Dumb w/o doc + lots of random meds = Issues. = Ignornat opinon not fact base statement !
    That's it you are jealous and stupid You did not read this whole thread or you would not make yourself look so stupid ? ? ? ? Was having the sides on straight TRT if you had read but you are just another arm chair know it all DA and you don't know what I have or have not done ! If you would have read you would not look so stupid I go to an MD now and I am in the process of changing to the Veterans Admin. I thought I would be kind enough to bring your DA up to speed !

So please do us both a favor and ignore my post if you are not to young and dumb ! You do want to be like me don't you or you would ignore my post and not offer your opinion ! YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED THE ANSWERS YOU POST YOU JUST WANT TO CALL ME OUT SO FUKOFF A$$ HOLE ! ! ! ! . . . . lol I have a son your age that is a DA just like you MID 30'S ARE WHEN SOME MEN GROW WISE AND OTHERS ARE STILL JUST A WISE a$$ AGAIN !

I read some of your other post ? Man your TRT ain't gett'in it ! ! lol YOU ARE ONE NEGATIVE MUTHER FUKER IN ALL YOUR POST ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT JUST GETTING ANDRO AND THINK YOU ARE BALAANCED > > > lol Was a Sad POS you are !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-24-2014 at 09:44 AM.

That's it you are jealous and stupid You did not read this whole thread or you would not make yourself look so stupid ? ? ? ? Was having the sides on straight TRT if you had read but you are just another arm chair know it all DA and you don't know what I have or have not done ! If you would have read you would not look so stupid I go to an MD now and I am in the process of changing to the Veterans Admin. I thought I would be kind enough to bring your DA up to speed

So please do us both a favor and ignore my post if you are not to young and dumb ! You do want to be like me don't you or you would ignore my post and not offer your opinion ! YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED THE ANSWERS YOU POST YOU JUST WANT TO CALL ME OUT SO FUKOFF A$$ HOLE ! ! ! ! . . . . lol I have a son your age that is a DA just like you MID 30'S ARE WHEN SOME MEN GROW WISE AND OTHERS ARE STILL JUST A WISE a$$ AGAIN !

I read some of your other post ? Man your TRT ain't gett'in it ! ! lol YOU ARE ONE NEGATIVE MUTHER FUKER IN ALL YOUR POST ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT JUST GETTING ANDRO AND THINK YOU ARE BALAANCED > > > lol Was a Sad POS you are !

You sound unstable, best of luck.

Blog Entries
    You sound unstable, best of luck.
    Luck has nothing to do with it I will be going to the VA hospital the 27th it would be an honor to meet and teach you a lot of what you are lacking and lots of misguided boys make ingornant statements like that about men than could be their father because you lack wisdom and are a wise a$$ and lack the maurithy to learn but I have a teaching method that may just work on your Dumb A$$.

You know what I look like be at the VA the 27th of Feb. and I will sckool you !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-24-2014 at 09:29 AM.

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Buzz, When my e2 was high i would get painfull boils to my scalp, now that its under control i do not get them unless i miss a dose of anastrazole.

Blog Entries

A simple, reasonable, logicial, and EXPERIENCIED SUGGESTION :)

Quote Originally Posted by joebailey1271 View Post
    Hey Buzz, When my e2 was high i would get painfull boils to my scalp, now that its under control i do not get them unless i miss a dose of anastrazole
    Now that make the most positive and logicial sense of all ? .5 1 x a week as oppsoed to small doses would be a over load and to much Estrogen block at one time ! Also when I went to est. .25 2 x's a week the boils lessoned and I am going to try the recommended .25 EOD and see if they reseed with increase ?

This is a reasonable and logicial explination many thanks to you ? I will try this starting today and try for 2 weeks and report the out come !

Thank you VERY much !

Also thanks for not getting off topic and saying a lot about nothing , friend !

Thread Information