BBrock293 is offline New Member

800 vs 1200 Level Weight Loss

Still in the 1st 6 months of my TRT, have some questions. I started to know when the TRT began to work when I finally began to lose some weight after years of being stagnant. I am not overweight, but couldn't lose for the life of me. Turns out, I began to lose at a good pace when I was in the high range, around 1200. I am now backing down to try and run consistently around 800. This leads to my question…I feel the same overall at around 800 than I did at 1200 but it seems like the fat loss has slowed as my level has been coming down. Could I feel the same at 800 and 1200, but lose more a 1200 since the level is higher? Will the higher level only effect my body physically vs mentally also? (Hope that makes sense)

BallSak is offline Associate Member
    I don't think it will make a difference in fat loss. Having optimal T levels helps you retain muscle better which increases your metabolism. You don't have to worry quite as much about muscle breaking down when dieting and doing cardio when your T isn't in the gutter. IMO

Thread Information