Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By APIs

Thread: TRT and Pro Hormones

TwoGuns is offline Junior Member

TRT and Pro Hormones

I am on TRT and and have been for 2 years now. A buddy of mine gave me a bottle of epi- cynodrone by legal limit labs. I curious if it would be a waste of my time to take these. I know that upping my test would probably be a better idea and easier on my liver but like I said . I am curious! I have never been into pro hormones so I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to them.

Been years since I have posted. I have got to get rid of that avatar
    Last edited by TwoGuns; 02-26-2014 at 09:54 AM.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Waste of time? Hell no! I'm not familiar with that specific product but if it's an epi product like Havoc or Epi-Strong, then it's actually a designer steroid , not a prohormone. What these guys apparently do is find some steroid that was done years ago, make it, and then hope it doesn't get on the banned substances list too fast. So Epi is the real deal and it works.
    I've been on TRT for years and recently gave Epi another go so I can tell you my experience. That crap made me sick as a dog! First think that happened was my BP shot through the roof. Got that under control and just felt horrible. Tired, nauseated, out of sorts. Just not good at all. Typically on-cycle I feel awesome. I took all the support products and it didn't help one bit.
    Now that is just my experience and you may love the stuff. Unfortunately, the only way to find out is just to give it a try.
    Is it a waste of time? The week that I could stand being on the stuff, I gained 2# and got some strength gains. So it DOES work.
    Keep us posted!

jasondd1 is offline Member
    Epistane or havoc made me sick too. Crazy lethargy. Of course my test was sub 300 at the time

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why would anyone on TRT with legal access to Test Cyp etc., waste their time with an OTC Prohormone? At the very least, you'll screw-up your blood values on your next draw and risk losing your Doctor over it. Just seems incredibly foolish IMO...
    dreadnok89 likes this.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    Why would anyone on TRT with legal access to Test Cyp etc., waste their time with an OTC Prohormone? At the very least, you'll screw-up your blood values on your next draw and risk losing your Doctor over it. Just seems incredibly foolish IMO...
    that would just be a matter of timing, but I do agree why mess with an OTC pro hormone when your already on cyp.

TwoGuns is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the response. I have never like the idea of Pro hormone anyways not while I have always had access to prop or cyp. My doctor likes to draw after 10 weeks of changing my script. IF I were to bump how long before I get blood drawn should I lower my does.

Thread Information