VTX1800 is offline Associate Member

Moving from ATL to Clearwater FL NEw dr?

As the title indicates, I'm heading further south. I'm moving to clearwater and hoping I could get a referral to a easy going doc that knows his/her stuff. I will have all refills sent to FL so I'm good for a few months. My doctor will give me enough refills to last until my next blood work which is scheduled 6 months from now. I prefer to go ahead and line up a doctor and get blood work started.
    Anyone live around Clearwater, Tampa, st Pete that can PM me and point me in the right direction? I googled the area and it seems like there endless possibilities (all of which promote Hcg , hgh and test. I just want to continue with < 200mg per week with Hcg. No need for hgh. I need to check with low t .com and see where they are in FL.

cad78 is offline New Member
    Dr. Mark Swierzewski is a urologist in Tampa. He is on a local radio show(Bubba the Love Sponge). He prescribes test cyp, but no AI or HCG

I left him when he said a 55 E2 was OK after the first 90 days with 200mg/10 days. I gained 14 pounds, mostly water, and he said just lose some weight. If you have it dialed in and just need a legit source, he would probably work for you.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    No way I would pay to see a TRT doc that won't prescribe Hcg or an AI. That's a setup for disaster. However I do appreciate you taking the time to give me the info.

Thread Information