Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: hcg natty startup

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

hcg natty startup

If I wanted to restart my system producing natural test how long would I have to run hcg for?
    I was on trt at 100mg ew for around 6 weeks

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva/clomid

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You'll likely only restart at the Test numbers you started with prior to TRT. Why would you quit after only 6 weeks? You're not even dialed-in yet. Your best bet would be to visit the PCT forum here, but others will advise...

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    My thoughts also^^^^. I guess first things first, why were you on T for 6 weeks? DR prescribed or self medicated? Personally doesn't matter to me but as API said, your not even dialed in yet at 6 weeks.

Blog Entries
    I could get dialed in with trt but I don't want to be on trt the rest of my life. I was given bad info by Dr. isn't there a hcg protocol?

jomamma007 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    I could get dialed in with trt but I don't want to be on trt the rest of my life. I was given bad info by Dr. isn't there a hcg protocol?
    How old are you?
    Only being on 6 weeks you probably don't need hcg , just a nolva/clomid pct but doesn't hurt to be safe.

I'd stop injecting and run hcg @2000iu EoD for 10 shots total, alongside either 1.25mg letro or .5mg arimidex same time as your hcg shot.

During this time the test is clearing out of your system.

Then after you finish with the hcg blast start with some clomid and nolvadex . By this time the testes are ready to go. Problem why most pct's fail is guys tend to start to soon.

Something simple
    Clomid 100/100/100/100
    Nolva 40/40/40/40/40/40

Now these are pretty high doses but I don't see why you'd take a chance when it comes to your nuts.

Do you need the hcg blast? No, some recover without even a pct but it's your health. If you don't take the hcg I'd still was 2-3 weeks after your last pin to start clomid/nolva.

Google search "Cashout's TRT Restart"

Bedford is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jomamma007 View Post
    How old are you?

I'd stop injecting and run hcg @2000iu EoD for 10 shots total, alongside either 1.25mg letro or .5mg arimidex same time as your hcg shot.

2000iu EoD is CRAZY 4000iu in a week ?

I would not take more that 1000 iu ever in a one week span . Way too much . 500 per week would suffice IMO.

May want to read up here -

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

jomamma007 is offline Member
    actually's that's 7000iu a week haha.

Well it's a 3 week blast for a restart/pct, not a contiuining dosage on hrt.

Everyone seems to feel differently like I said, some say to take 500iu eod some say 2000iu some say don't take it at all.
    As far as I know Scally's restart is one of the only documented pct's and this is what he does/did. Although this was for heavily suppressed men, not someone who did 6 weeks of 100mgs.

Does that make it the way to go? No, but with so few studies on post cycle therapy it's hard to judge.

Like I said, he could probably get away with a light dose of clomid 50mg and nolva 20mgs for a month.
    Last edited by jomamma007; 02-27-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well I ran clomid and letro for a month but even more than a month later my test was only 176. So sounds like I need a hcg blast to start right? I'm 33

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedford View Post
    2000iu EoD is CRAZY 4000iu in a week ?
    I would not take more that 1000 iu ever in a one week span . Way too much . 500 per week would suffice IMO.
    4000 a day is not much, although it's not harmful it's just not needed for the purpose we intend to use it for. Notice the pregnant woman's HCG levels during pregnancy in the table below:

Last edited by acidking; 02-28-2014 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acidking
    4000 a day is not much, although it's not harmful it's just not needed for the purpose we intend to use it for. Notice the pregnant woman's HCG levels during pregnancy in the table below:[*]1 - 2 weeks - 25 - 300 mIU/ml[*]2 - 3 weeks - 1500 - 5000 mIU/ml[*]3 - 4 weeks - 10000 - 30000 mIU/ml[*]4 - 5 weeks - 20000 - 100000 mIU/ml[*]5 - 6 weeks - 20000 - 100000 mIU/ml[*]6 - 7 weeks - 50000 - 200000 mIU/ml[*]7 - 8 weeks - 20000 - 200000 mIU/ml[*]8 - 9 weeks - 20000 - 100000 mIU/ml[*]9 - 10 weeks - 20000 - 95000 mIU/ml[*]10 - 11 weeks - 20000 - 95000 mIU/ml[*]11 - 12 weeks - 20000 - 90000 mIU/ml[*]13 - 14 weeks - 15000 - 60000 mIU/ml[*]15 - 25 weeks - 10000 - 35000 mIU/ml[*]26 - 37 weeks - 10000 - 60000 mIU/ml[*][*]Source: Ч,о ,акое Х"Ч (...оEURиони?еский гонадо,EURопин ?еловека) ? беEURеменн<...? | oeаме о EURебенке
    I think it is a big stretch comparing a pregnant woman to a man.
    It is like saying it is fine for a woman on TRT to take 200mg of test a week because a man can.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I think it is a big stretch comparing a pregnant woman to a man.
    It is like saying it is fine for a woman on TRT to take 200mg of test a week because a man can.
    Big stretch is comparing testosterone to HCG .

Big stretch is comparing testosterone to HCG.
    But it isn't a stretch comparing a pregnant woman to a man?
    Hell, it would be a stretch comparing a non-pregnant woman's hormones levels to a man's hormone levels.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    But it isn't a stretch comparing a pregnant woman to a man?
    Hell, it would be a stretch comparing a non-pregnant woman's hormones levels to a man's hormone levels.
    Generally a male's body is more immune and can endure more than a woman, women fall ill all the time and their immune system is generally much weaker, compare the statistics of any disease between male and female, statistics show males are much more tolerant. So if a woman's body can tolerate that level of HCG then sure can a male, and I assume even much more can be tolerated by a male.

Generally a male's body is more immune and can endure more than a woman, women fall ill all the time and their immune system is generally much weaker, compare the statistics of any disease between male and female, statistics show males are much more tolerant. So if a woman's body can tolerate that level of HCG then sure can a male, and I assume even much more can be tolerated by a male.
    You sir have taken a bit too much acid in your day.
    VTX1800 likes this.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    Where does this come from? Where are the facts that bear this out? This and your previous posts are valueless because they are not scientific. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if it is an opinion it ought to be stated as such.

There is way too much opinion thrown around on forums without clarification and substantiation. This is harmful because it is very often misleading. When this behavior on a forum becomes habit and it remains unchallenged, the forum loses its value, members leave and go elsewhere.

I hope I am not being unkind but if you want to be useful, be useful. Don't throw out comments that are less than thoughtful. Give us your thoughts with some scientific data and research to back it up. Otherwise, it's just nonsense that's difficult to take seriously and respect.
    Last edited by 2Sox; 02-28-2014 at 09:33 AM.

I am no scientist to give you scientific data, that's why I said generally men tolerate more than women, and so I said statistics are out there that show a mans body is more immune and superior than that of a women and thus can probably tolerate a large dose of HCG .

Maybe you should give us scientific data which shows that a large dose of HCG can cause any harmful side effects.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    I am no scientist to give you scientific data, that's why I said generally men tolerate more than women, and so I said statistics are out there that show a mans body is more immune and superior than that of a women and thus can probably tolerate a large dose of HCG .

Maybe you should give us scientific data which shows that a large dose of HCG can cause any harmful side effects.
    I think if you actually read and understood my previous post you wouldn't have even posted this. I'll leave it at that.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    2000iu twice a week is very common for mono Hcg .

Thread Information