m0fugga is offline New Member

Going UGL with TRT

So after checking prices on Test C it seems that going UGL is considerably cheaper than using my prescription at the pharmacy. What are your thoughts on going that direction? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: and I may not be applying the term "UGL" properly. I just mean buying online as opposed to getting it locally with my script. Thanks again!
    Last edited by m0fugga; 03-11-2014 at 11:45 AM.

probuild42 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m0fugga View Post
    So after checking prices on Test C it seems that going UGL is considerably cheaper than using my prescription at the pharmacy. What are your thoughts on going that direction? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: and I may not be applying the term "UGL" properly. I just mean buying online as opposed to getting it locally with my script. Thanks again!
    UGL= under ground lab. No prescription required, no way of knowing if what your getting is legit, dosed properly or even the type of test you ordered. Also lots of scammer UGL's out there.

Mail order pharmacy will require a prescription, should be test made in a lab, dosed properly and you get what you ordered.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    If you go to goodrx.com I believe there are coupons for CVS or Walgreens and other pharmacies for test at about $40.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    If you go to goodrx.com I believe there are coupons for CVS or Walgreens and other pharmacies for test at about $40.
    Beethoven, you are right on top of it! Goodrx.com. Print out all the coupons you want for Test Cyp. No expiration date! At about $42/10 mL vial, there is no need to go underground!

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    Cool! Do you think this will continue to be available? I mean, is this a one time only kind of thing?

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m0fugga View Post
    Cool! Do you think this will continue to be available? I mean, is this a one time only kind of thing?
    This has been going on since I've been on this forum. I was getting it from Costco for $45. That seems to have changed so I will be going the goodrx.com route now.

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    With TRT and using such a low dose I think having a pharm grad is a big deal because if you get some UGL dose @ 150 vs 200 your level could go from 800 to 600 and throw off your AI as well if you are on one.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Been using UGL for my TRT for a while. No different than by prescription for me and I ran it the same.

Checked my blood work, used HCG and an AI at the same doses, Looked for symptoms and also went by how I feel. My UGL does is almost identical to the RX dose, I save a shitload of money and I feel great about my health and my wallet.

Only downside I can see, you first have to find out where you feel good with a doc monitoring you. You will need to get "dialed in" every time you switch UGL brand and lastly is that you are using an illegal substance that you no longer have a prescription for.

I have not had to switch my dosing upon changing, my numbers are almost identical as it was with pharm. grade Test. Positive that not all UGL is equal though.

I believe that with UGL, you do need to blood test more often in the long run. At least, I do.

Alright cool, excellent information! Thanks for the additional info Brett. I'll try and go with the pharma version first since the coupons make it more than competitive with UGL (price-wise).

Ccdiesel is offline Associate Member
    You can do it with a reputable source. A compounding pharmacy could make just as many mistakes as an ugl.

You should be cautious any time you are using a new batch regardless of where it came from.

Thread Information