Thread: shot vs lozenge

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

shot vs lozenge

Does anyone have any thoughts about HcG lozenges?

From my understanding hCG lozenges wouldn't work.
    The hCG molecule is too large to be absorbed through the skin or mucous membranes and the hCG molecule would then be destroyed in the digestive tract.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've only taken HCG injections, but most of the HCG used for the "HCG Diet" uses drops or under the tongue pills. I have several friends who swear by it, and who have lost significant poundage, but I can't say for sure that the pill/droplet HCG is key element.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    my doctor is offering either as part of my trt...

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Your doctor is offering it?? Like TDD above, I am under the impression the molecule is too large to be absorbed via the sublingual gland.

Since presumably this is all legit through a physician, perhaps you can find out what the brand is, and then email or call the company to see what evidence they have of the efficacy of a sublingual preparation.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I would definitely go towards the shot if it is a choice. Just 31g pin 2x a week and rather simple and painless. You will know without a doubt that the prescribed medicine is being taken into your body at the rate it is supposed to be.

Paragon73 is offline New Member
    My doc switched me from injections to a soft sublingual lozenge for 12 weeks. I'm not certain, but I thought I got a small amount of shrinkage. He switched me back to shots after that and said that most of his patients got better results with the shots. My balls do feel a bit more full now that I'm back on shots for the last 8 weeks.

Thread Information