Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    luciuswillson is offline Junior Member

Going for a follow up Wednesday

Ok I am going for a 3 month follow up with my new doctor on Wednesday. He currently has me on .5ml of TestC taken on Monday and Thursday mornings. So far I have liked doing the subq but still don't feel quite right. I have been averaging about 7.5 hours a sleep per night for the last three months (saw CPAP doc last week) but still feel really exhausted after about 2pm until I go to bed and never truly feel rested even when I get luck and sleep for 10 or so hours. Also I have been getting a little depression on Sundays. I don't know why on Sundays but it only been on sundays. I don't think its severe just a dreading of monday going back to work and life. Is this normal. Supplement wise I am taking your general multi and an extra D3 about 5000iu. I am 6'0 260-265 and probably around 20% BF. Also I have had a hard time loosing the fat around my belly the last two months. I have noticed my calves are shredded but who the hell looks at calves I need to get midsection fat off.

I do 4-5 days a week 500 calories cardio sessions along with a 5 day a weeks upper lower push pull legs routine.

Any critiques or suggestions to ask the doc on wednesday would be well appreciated.

Rrexy is offline Junior Member
    First & most important question - Bloodwork?

I'm sure he will do a set of blood work wednesday. I haven't had any BW sinCe our inital vistit in November. At that time Test was 80 and Estrogen was low as well. Does high E have depression live symptoms?

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    What does your diet look like? You can work your tail off pushing and pulling, and do cardio till the cows come but if you nutrition isn't right, you won't see progress. Are doing .5 ml on both Monday AND Thursday? How many mg of test is your protocol?

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    What does your diet look like? You can work your tail off pushing and pulling, and do cardio till the cows come but if you nutrition isn't right, you won't see progress. Are doing .5 ml on both Monday AND Thursday? How many mg of test is your protocol?
    200mg per week split in-between monday and thursday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by luciuswillson View Post
    200mg per week split in-between monday and thursday morning.
    That's a bit on the high side to start with. You should definitely check your estradiol since at 200 mg per week and a higher body fat level, you may aromatise quite a bit. I have the same problem which is why I'm back on my nutrition plan and eating clean and dropping weight. I have also been making strength gains in the gym. I have a higher estradiol level and my stats are similar to yours and I'm at half the dose.

Workout day are 275 carbs 265 protein and 130 fat for a total of 3330 calories. I usually don't hit my fat and protein goes up to about 300 sometimes. I have been doing an IF protocol eating between 1 an 9 pm with the first meal post workout.

Post your BW when you can as well as your complete protocol. That will give the knowledgeable folks here something to critique. The nutrition forum will help with your diet.

The nutrition forum has a lot of knowledgeable people over there to help, but IMHO you are taking in way too many carbs to be dropping any weight, let alone what kind of carbs you are taking in.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your test levels are low, that always makes losing fat difficult...in some cases, I'd call it nearly impossible. However, you shouldn't be low anymore. You may not be where you need to be but you shouldn't be low.

Secondly, if your fat loss has staled then you need to do one of two things, consume fewer calories or increase your activity. You will ALWAYS hit sticking points, and when you do those are your two primary options.

Stomach fat - if you're like me that's always the last to go. Funny thing, no matter how fat I get my legs stay vascular and look pretty good...I always hold my fat in the middle and in my face.

Lastly, more than likely you're eating too much - I know that's too many calories for myself if I'm trying to drop some fat. The exception would be if I'm running a massive amount of gear, and even then it's a little high for me.

If I read my bottle correct it's 200mg per week. my TestC bottle states it 200mg/ml and I am taking .5ml on monday and .5ml on thursday. I get my BW tomorrow so I should know more on thursday.

Thread Information