Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Aromasin vs exemestane safety

Ok so being on TRT for life I would like to hear some opinions on this. Assuming both drugs are equal in safety for long term use,wouldn't arimidex seem more optimal because you would only need to take a 1/4 pill twice a week as opposed to ED with exemestane. Wouldn't less drugs be a better choice? Curious on what your guys concerns are who's taking AIs and will be doing so for years and years

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    You answered your own question in a way...assuming both drugs are equal in safety.

Adex can alter your lipid profile so for those who may have an issue there exemestane could be a better choice. I prefer adex personally but I'm not in TRT.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    I have read its a lot harder to crash on exestamane

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Almost a year ago, Jimmyinkedup started this thread which was meant primarily for body builders. I read through most of it and found it very interesting - and not being a BB - only a man on TRT - much of it, unfortunately was not personally useful to me.

Exemestane-The Underdosed AI

This might be a good time and place for people to comment on what dosing of Exemestane would be useful for those on TRT who may be considering it, instead to the other AI's commonly in use. I'm personally interested in finding out more about it.
    Last edited by 2Sox; 03-25-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Thread Information