Fireguy40 is offline Junior Member

whats my peak test level?

I had my 4th blood test, usually every 6 months and each and every time I get my blood drawn 6 days after injection and I am always in the 500-600 range. I have learned that test cyp has around a 8 day half life, so does this mean that my peak ( day after injection) would be somewhere around 900? I am on trt...100mgs test cyp a week, with no AI and Clomid .25 mgs on the 2 days prior to injection. Doc wont prescribe HCG so I went with Clomid and so far have been very happy. Testicular Atrophy seems much better after I started the Clomid (on my own of course.)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No way to really tell except an educated guess like you already did, Unless instead of injecting 1x a week split it up into 50mgs, 2x a week and that should make your levels stay at/near peak.

ebstein is offline New Member
    My endo wants my labs done on the 3rd day after an injection. Maybe that's when peak levels are?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy40 View Post
    I had my 4th blood test, usually every 6 months and each and every time I get my blood drawn 6 days after injection and I am always in the 500-600 range. I have learned that test cyp has around a 8 day half life, so does this mean that my peak ( day after injection) would be somewhere around 900? I am on trt...100mgs test cyp a week, with no AI and Clomid .25 mgs on the 2 days prior to injection. Doc wont prescribe HCG so I went with Clomid and so far have been very happy. Testicular Atrophy seems much better after I started the Clomid (on my own of course.)
    You can try daily T Cyp and hCG - all SQ. I do. 15mg T/day, 100iu hCG/day. I know of nothing else that would keep your levels more stable. Just take you bloods the morning before you shot and the next time take blood a few hours after your shot. You'll get an idea of your range.

Thread Information