Hello all, I've been reading the past few hours on a host of sites, mostly this one, and while I've read various things from post to post, some questions I can't find to be directly answered.

1. Is there a difference between Ovidac HCG , Hucog HCG, Pregnyl HCG, ZY HCG, or other brands?

2. Is there a major difference between a freeze-dried form and a liquid intermuscular? Is one easier to deal with? The mixing sounds not too overbearing, but somewhat of a pain.

3. I'm currently taking Testosterone injections, and have read that you should take HCG in concert to keep up natural hormone production, but not necessarily all the time. Some say 1 week on, 3 weeks off. Others say only 2 days a week. Is there a major difference? Would I be harming myself or wasting product if I took it every day?

4. Do HCG injections effect cholesterol and/or liver enzyme levels? I'm high in both, and am on a statin for the Cholesterol.

5. Do HCG injections effect thyroid production? I have low thyroid and was on a synthroid T4 until I just switched to an armour thyroid med.