Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By FRDave
  • 1 Post By biggjd69

Thread: Been on TRT and Ready for a blast!!!!

biggjd69 is offline Associate Member

Been on TRT and Ready for a blast!!!!

Been on TRT and I am ready for a blast but wanted you guys opinions first. I am going to post my last blood work below and pics are attached. I have been on 100mg of TEST E and 250iu of HCG a week. I want to run a blast of Test E and Deca or 500mg of Test E alone. Your thoughts and opinions please on if I look like I am ready for a blast???

Blood Work

RBC 5.60 (4.50-6.50
    Hemoglobin 15.3 (13.0-18.0)
    Hematocrit 47.0 (40.0-54.0)

Estradiol Sensitive 71 (3-70)

Testosterone Total 1224 (348-1197)
    Testosterone Free 29.8 (6.8-21.5)

I know the estrogen is high but I have aromasin that I just started taking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Been on TRT and Ready for a blast!!!!-20140801_084116.jpg  

Baxter35 is offline Member
    How long have you been on trt?

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    How long have you been on trt?
    Since the beginning of May

Give trt at least a year before adding a blast. You should still be reaping the rewards of your trt dose for quite some time,and you also may still need a few more blood checks from your trt doc to dial in your protocol. You don't want to risk messing that up by adding test above what's prescribed. It wouldn't hurt to use this time to get your bodyfat down some more as well otherwise you will have more trouble with E2 on a blast. Best wishes and hope trt is treating you well!

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    Just on my trt I have had tremendous gains in strength and size six months; training all those years with no testosterone and now having a level of a 20 year old is all I need

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    I have also made real good gains. Get dialed in and give it a year. If your nutrition is on you'll make good gains for a while to come.

Thanks Guy....I will wait and give it a while

jooney is offline New Member
    I know I will receive a bunch of "don't judge" comments, but I am amazed at how many guys appear to be on trt ONLY for the reason to try to build muscles. It alarms me that so many of these guys (a huge amount younger than 35) claim they need testosterone . Kind of like the millions of people who "need" to be on depression pills, or restless leg syndrome pills, or shift work differential disorder pills
    , or any of the countless other b.s. ailments out there these days. Just because one can get a prescription for something, doesn't mean he needs it. If someone wants to build more muscle, here is a thought: stay consistent with working out, eating right and you will see improvement. Being on trt for a whole 3 months and now you want to jump on other steroids and more testosterone. It's this kind of crap that will ruin it for the guys who legitimately need the medication. Amazing how many dudes I see every week who are on trt and all of a sudden think they are bodybuilding stars. The reality is, the overwhelming majority of them look like the average joe, with maybe 10-20 extra lbs of mass (notice I say mass, NOT muscle). These guys start on testosterone, gain an immediate 10+ lbs and think it's all muscle. The reality of it is that little of the initial weight gain is muscle. I work with a bunch of tools like this. They do exactly that. Funnier yet, is a year ago the same idiots were the first ones to talk bad about a well built guy and immediately say, "steroids". Now that they can get legal testosterone, they all want to jump on the band wagon. Hypocrites. By the way, 1200+ testosterone and you want MORE????!!!!! What the hell is your problem. No your not abusing the system. If you want advice on steroid cycles, get off of here, and go to the steroid column. If this pisses you off, chances are, it applies to you too. Now go ahead all you guys who this offended, fire back. Only don't wait for my reply, I won't waste anymore of my time. This is a great forum, with some extremely knowledgeable members, please know I am aware of that.
    Last edited by jooney; 08-04-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jooney View Post
    I know I will receive a bunch of "don't judge" comments, but I am amazed at how many guys appear to be on trt ONLY for the reason to try to build muscles. It alarms me that so many of these guys (a huge amount younger than 35) claim they need testosterone . Kind of like the millions of people who "need" to be on depression pills, or restless leg syndrome pills, or shift work differential disorder pills
    , or any of the countless other b.s. ailments out there these days. Just because one can get a prescription for something, doesn't mean he needs it. If someone wants to build more muscle, here is a thought: stay consistent with working out, eating right and you will see improvement. Being on trt for a whole 3 months and now you want to jump on other steroids and more testosterone. It's this kind of crap that will ruin it for the guys who legitimately need the medication. Amazing how many dudes I see every week who are on trt and all of a sudden think they are bodybuilding stars. The reality is, the overwhelming majority of them look like the average joe, with maybe 10-20 extra lbs of mass (notice I say mass, NOT muscle). These guys start on testosterone, gain an immediate 10+ lbs and think it's all muscle. The reality of it is that little of the initial weight gain is muscle. I work with a bunch of tools like this. They do exactly that. Funnier yet, is a year ago the same idiots were the first ones to talk bad about a well built guy and immediately say, "steroids". Now that they can get legal testosterone, they all want to jump on the band wagon. Hypocrites. By the way, 1200+ testosterone and you want MORE????!!!!! What the hell is your problem. No your not abusing the system. If you want advice on steroid cycles, get off of here, and go to the steroid column. If this pisses you off, chances are, it applies to you too. Now go ahead all you guys who this offended, fire back. Only don't wait for my reply, I won't waste anymore of my time. This is a great forum, with some extremely knowledgeable members, please know I am aware of that.

I was thinking the same thing 1200 = already on a small cycle, and the E2 outa wack already.

Interesting. Building muscle is not WHY I'm on trt. I'm on it for general health and well being and prior to trt I've never touched an AAS in my life. But, I'm also a lifelong lifter and can't deny that I'm enjoying trts benefits to muscle building as just one if the many positive effects of the treatment. If I choose to supplement beyond trt, it doesn't make my need for trt any less legit. Hope you have an excellent day my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmcd View Post
    I was thinking the same thing 1200 = already on a small cycle, and the E2 outa wack already.
    I certainly am not going to judge. But I understand that you see progress after years of no progress and want more. Been there. I was guided in the right direction right here on this forum in a thread not unlike this one. It's natural and I hope you take heed as I did.
    Off topic I'm amazed lately on how many 22 and 23 year olds on this forum wanting to start hrt. Just a thought.

I make no judgements on anybody regarding blasting/cycles. To each his own and if your being smart and safe about it then I really see no issue. The key is education and understanding. I def agree with taking it slow and giving yourself plenty of time to learn and adjust to trt before going further. I also don't understand anybody "wanting" trt though and believe its irresponsible to pursue it if you don't need it. In my case, I need it, I'm on it, and I plan to make the best of it...but I'd rather not have to need it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    I make no judgements on anybody regarding blasting/cycles. To each his own and if your being smart and safe about it then I really see no issue. The key is education and understanding. I def agree with taking it slow and giving yourself plenty of time to learn and adjust to trt before going further. I also don't understand anybody "wanting" trt though and believe its irresponsible to pursue it if you don't need it. In my case, I need it, I'm on it, and I plan to make the best of it...but I'd rather not have to need it in the first place.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by jooney View Post
    I wasn't going to respond to this you wrote but may as well. First, before you go getting on your high horse lets not forget what site we are truly on. Second, TRT is for those who really needs it and also for those who needs it and wants to improve their bodies in the process. There are some us of out there who enjoy working out and like the results that added TEST will bring to the cosmetic look of their bodies. Are you seriously suggesting that just because one is in need of TRT they should stop living? Testosterone is Testosterone....legal or not legal. Third....yes I ask the question about blasting because if you have done your homework, a lot of guys blast on TRT. I guess it's a lot of us that's ruining it for the ones who really need it(smh). But the reality of this whole situation is this site is for education each other on TRT, Steroid use , etc. It is not for judging or criticizing another person. I asked a question....I appreciate the ones who answered because what I was doing was asking experience folks for their opinions, and guess what?? I plan on asking again! again! and again! There is nothing you can do about it so either leave certain opinions to yourself or deal with it or at best leave the site. Your views were accurate in some areas but focused toward the wrong people. Now if you want to discuss further you can always PM me once your status on here builds up. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmcd View Post
    TRT at 100mg a wee is not a small cycle and yes E2 is outta wack. That is why I am on here educating myself before moving on. Thanks for your concern Ryanmcd

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    I would wait till you get your blood work dialed in with your TRT protocol (lower your test amount slightly, maybe 80mg weekly vs 100mg and start on a small dosage of Arimidex to get your e2 in check) and then after follow-up blood work, consider a blast using test only.

Good luck
    Beethoven likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    I would wait till you get your blood work dialed in with your TRT protocol (lower your test amount slightly, maybe 80mg weekly vs 100mg and start on a small dosage of Arimidex to get your e2 in check) and then after follow-up blood work, consider a blast using test only.

Good luck
    Good advice. I still think you give it a year. You will make progress even on 100 mg a week. Ultimately it's nutrition and training that will make the most of it. I am going to blast but not yet, even though I'm dialed in. Why? Because I'm still making steady gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    Good advice. I still think you give it a year. You will make progress even on 100 mg a week. Ultimately it's nutrition and training that will make the most of it. I am going to blast but not yet, even though I'm dialed in. Why? Because I'm still making steady gains.
    Thanks

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i too was impatient and tweaked my trt before dialing in

yes its best to dial in

when u do go for your blast i like the test with deca rather than the higher test doseage as i dont believe after being on test for a long duration that just uppin the test dose would yield as good of gains as a test / deca medley

thought i would bump this for u big

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I also rushed it and ran my E2 to the moon! Slow your roll brother.....

Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    i too was impatient and tweaked my trt before dialing in

yes its best to dial in

when u do go for your blast i like the test with deca rather than the higher test doseage as i dont believe after being on test for a long duration that just uppin the test dose would yield as good of gains as a test / deca medley

thought i would bump this for u big
    Appreciate it my good friend on here
    zaggahamma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    I also rushed it and ran my E2 to the moon! Slow your roll brother.....
    Thanks reporich

bump for opionions on initial starting dose of aromasin for the op

strong substance....doesnt wanna yo yo that 70 e2 down the other way

and i only know arimidex

Bama Boy is offline New Member
    I had my levels checked prior to my first cycle. They were low. went back in 2 weeks and they were 2 point just above being low. I ran a Test E only cycle and am going in soon to have them checked again. My question is this, I haven't done any studying on TRT except read whats on this forum. Are there different types of TRT? Meaning, Pins, Oral, etc? Does the Dr. give you a choice of what or how to implement TRT? I'm 43 and obviously new to this. Do you have to go to the Dr every time or do they prescribe it for you and you self administer? Any help here guys is appreciated.

some self admister and some dont some inject intramuscular some sub-q some gel some pellet rare some rub it on their armpits like deodorant...I think oral is rare. .I couldnt imagine going to the dr office 4-5 times a month to b injected

Ive been on 8 years so il bump for any recent differences

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    Agree on waiting the year. I did before blasting. So many changes are taking place upon administering TRT that the body & mind really need to adjust. Like someone else had mentioned; Even on 100 mgs per week many men in here make huge strides in their physique with hard training & diet.

Don't rush things, take your time & enjoy the ride I say...

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Boy View Post
    I had my levels checked prior to my first cycle. They were low. went back in 2 weeks and they were 2 point just above being low. I ran a Test E only cycle and am going in soon to have them checked again. My question is this, I haven't done any studying on TRT except read whats on this forum. Are there different types of TRT? Meaning, Pins, Oral, etc? Does the Dr. give you a choice of what or how to implement TRT? I'm 43 and obviously new to this. Do you have to go to the Dr every time or do they prescribe it for you and you self administer? Any help here guys is appreciated.
    Might be a good idea to start your own thread.

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    What the Endocrinologist starts you on for trt depends on some things; gor example if uou have young children they might not start uou on the gell; as it can rub off on others; similarly they know the absorption rate is not that great; they generally start you on 3/4 weeks of 250 Test e check how u are going; then depending on where you live either train you up on howoto inject or get your locsl doctor to inject; some may start you u on the long acting Undecanoate which is every 10/12 weeks; no mater what they generally want to check on you every 3 months I hope this gives you a general overview

Thread Information