Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    jeep187's Avatar
    jeep187 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014

    test from your doctor

    Wouldn't it be possible to go to your doctor after you cycle is done and your testosterone levels are lowered and be a candidate for low T treatment?

  2. #2
    fastman9 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    It would be possible, BUT highly unlikely. Depending on what your cycle was and how long your cycle was your BW is going to be way off. The introduction of Androgen's effects other levels besides just your Test levels.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts