boisebeast is offline Member

Anyone get acne on HRT/TRT?

Curious if anyone gets acne while on HRT/TRT. A lot of people in another section say that their skin is not so bad on TRT, but worse during PCT/when they cycle.

For those of you who reply to this, did you also get bad acne as a teen? I'm very interested in seeing how much of a correlation their is between people who had terrible skin as a teen and who still gets it while they're on TRT.

Also, if you do get acne on TRT, does it get worse when you blast? Bonus points to anyone who is willing to list dosages and how severe their acne is on that dose!

johnk271 is offline New Member
    Ive had cystic acne since i was a teen, before trt (obviously), im 21 now and been on trt for a year. Still have a little acne/cysts left but it has dramatically improved since starting trt. Just keep your estrogen levels in check and you'll be fine. Diet plays a HUGE role with acne too, at least for me.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    I get occasional acne, nothing bad at all. Wasn't that bad when I was a teenager either.

Chauffeur is offline Associate Member
    I had bad skin as a teen and even into adulthood. I didn't have cystic acne, but it still wasn't good.

My skin has become MUCH better since starting TRT.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Very interesting and different responses...

Anyone know why some people's skin gets better on TRT?

gaiao is offline New Member
    I had very bad acne when I was a teen, my face was full with it. I had to take accutane as soon as I turned 15. I had no acne until I started TRT last year, Now i get acne on my chest, shoulders and back. My face remains clear... I hope I get rid of it with time...

fastman9 is offline Junior Member
    Had a little more when first started but just wash up a little bit more and it seems to have subsided. It was on shoulder area and back when so. Normal acne when was a kid, nothing major that I recall.

Thread Information